The Painter

"Wow/Oh my god",Carl and I stared in shock.
Suddenly, the door to the studio opened making me look towards it. Please don't let it be...
           "Hey Dad", he said catching Markus's and Carl's attention.

           "Leo..., I didn't hear you come in", Carl replied. I moved near Carl protectively.
           I've known Leo for years now. I basically know when his high or not. Carl believes he'll change, I do too but I think he needs to attend some rehabitation at least.

           "I didn't hear you come in...", "Ah, I was in the neighborhood... I thought I would stop by."
           He said eagerly, cutting Carl off and taking a step closer. I narrowed my eyes at him, which caused him to step back.

           "It's been a while right?", He continued. I sent a glance to Markus. I guess he got it cause his Led went yellow.
           He started taking steps forward, towards Carl and I. Carl wheeled his chair backwards, following his movement, he said, "You okay Leo? You don't look so good.",

           "Yeah yeah, I'm fine, Hey listen dad I ..umm need some cash", He approached further.
           "Again? What about the money I just gave you-", "Ah well, It just goes you know",he cut off. "Oh you're on it aren't you?", He questioned.

           "No no no, it's not that", "Don't lie to me", this time Carl cut Leo off.
           "What d-difference d-does it make I just need s-some cash t-that's all! ", he stuttered. I took a step towards Leo, glaring at him.

           He looked towards me, then back at Carl. "Sorry... But the answer's no.", Carl replied. "What why?"
"You know why"
            Leo looked towards me, then Markus, and the canvas.

           "Ya I think I know why... Cause you would rather take care of you plastic toy and wannabe daughter/Son than your own son", he said annoyed.
           Wow this ass doesn't even think his the one at fault, I thought.

            "Tell me dad, what do they got that I don't", he asked moving towards Markus.
           "Are they smarter, more obedient on like me?", He sarcastically asked.
           "1) Yes and 2) it's called having respect, you wouldn't know, because you'd rather smoke than learn it, Oh not to mention Clean veins", I said venom evident in my voice.

           "We'll you know what, you and this thing aren't his children. IT'S JUST A FUCKING MACHINE!", he finished yelling, pushing Markus.
          "Leo, that enough, ENOUGH", Carl grew louder, warning Leo.

           I moved towards Leo dragging him away from Markus. Making him stumble away from us. I checked Markus making sure he was ok.
            Apart from his Led going red nothing seemed wrong. Markus sent me a nod, before directing his attention to Leo.

           "You don't care about anything expect you and your god-damned paintings", he irritatedly said. "You never loved anyone.., you never loved me dad, you never loved me", he finished before leaving.

           I looked towards Carl. He sighed. Poor Carl, I thought. I looked to Markus as he looked at me. Everywhere was just silent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guess like this
Chapter I will be publishing
His whole week, because I haven't
Published in a while
Love all of you
💗💗💗