Spare Parts

I woke up to a tug, I ignore it going back to my dreamless sleep.

I felt it again, annoyed my eyes fluster open. I look to see (P/N). I sit up, and look at them, confused.

They jumped off my bed, walking out of the room. I let out a sigh as I followed their lead. They led me to Rk900.

Next to the unfinished Android, I noticed my watch I had taken off, when I was checking his status, there was a light coming from it.

I made my way toward it, and tapped the screen. It popped up, what seemed to be a list of parts I need for Rk900.

I looked towards (P/N), That wasn't in your programming? I thought questioning how I got this list. They put their paw on me, looking worried? That's when it hit me.

"You've gone deviant?",I asked. They whined, taking some steps back. They looked scared, like I would... hurt them. I crouched, looking them in the eyes.

"I would never hurt you, you know that right?", I assured. They looked relieved, and started making their way towards me.

I stood up, and said, "Well i guess we should make our way to the Cyberlife warehouses in Detroit Harbor". They nodded their head in agreement. I grabbed my coat, and my satchel. Opening the door, (P/N) walked out, followed by me.

I unlocked my car, opening the passenger door as (P/N) jumped in excited. I laughed, and closed the door. I get into the driver's seat, soon we were off.

We made it to the Harbor. I got out, closing the driver's seat and opening the passenger seat so (P/N) can come out. They jump out, scanning the location.

I'm happy I finally brought them. I made my way to the gate. I see a friend I have gained over the years, after coming here so many times.

"(Y/N), how are you? What bring you here", "I'm doing great, and same as usual.", I reply to Joel. He was one of the guards I put in charge of here, when we needed more guards for extra parts we were making.

I see you finally decided to let me see (P/N). I look towards (P/N) to see them trying to look as calm as they would normally do.

'I'm a little upset that they couldn't be themselves around people from the fear they would be disposed of, but I would never let that happen.' I thought.

"Well I hope you find the things your looking for", he said. Unless I can find Markus here, I don't think I can find what I'm looking for. I dryly laugh to myself, and reply, "You know I always do". He smiles, and he opens the gate leading to the parts.

I pass through the gate, and to the warehouse, as (P/N) followed behind me. When we are out of Joel's eye sight, (P/N) let out a 'yelp' of happiness, and I chuckled.

As I turned the corner, I saw some people stealing from the warehouse. I didn't have much time to react, as one spotted me. Then one by one their attention was focused on me.