The Stratford Tower

After hours of searching for the symbols, We were having problems looking for one. "Ugh where is it?", I groaned frustrated. I looked around while (P/N) whimpered.

"I know I want to know where this leads too, it could be important, but maybe we should try another day", Plus it isn't normal for someone to be talking to a dog like you're in the middle of a conversation. I was about to watch away when (P/N) tugged on me. "Oh come on. We don't even know where this leads, what's the point?", They frowned.

I sighed and looked at my watch again. I observed the picture again trying to find a lead or clue or something, then it hit me. "A Fence! It's Next To A Fence WE PASSED THAT A WHILE AGO!", I yelled gaining attention from pass-byers.

I blushed out of embarrassment, and made my way to the fence we saw before with (P/N) wagging their tail not too far behind. Soon we reached the fence, and there it was.

A picture of three maybe four robots and a hand trying to pick up one of them. There was three of the symbol, but I couldn't scan it. It was out of reach.

I stood there thinking of what to do when I saw (P/N) crawl under a small hole made in the fence. A small smile appeared on my face. Good dog. I crouched down, and surveyed my surroundings. I opened the small hole more and slowly crawled in.

Unfortunately it latched onto my satchel, I grabbed it and tried to remove the metal out of my bag. I frowned at the hole left in my bag, but become more upset when I saw that (P/N) had a few scratches from the metal also. The blue blood slowly dripping out.

They licked me assuring that they were ok. Removing the wood blocking the symbol, scanned the last symbol for the picture and another one appeared. I nodded to (P/N) and we looked around the new area. It smelled a little because of the trash, but I ignored it.

I looked up which held a face which I guessed was woman. I brought up my watched and scanned the two symbols visible. I guessed it was somewhere on the roof. Though how I'm I going to get up there. I met eyes with a garage can which was against the wall. Has someone been here before?

I shrugged and climbed up after struggling to jump high enough, and deciding to use a small box as support so I and (P/N) can get to the roof a little easier. Not everyone is tall you know.

I scanned the symbol, and went on analysing my surrounding. The next symbol must be after this, but the question is how do I get past this. I look up at a large hole in between where I need to go and where I am.

I look at (P/N) who seems to be thinking of a possible scenario. I look up. I've gotten this far no reason to turn back now. Then it hit me. This maybe stupid, but....No it is stupid. I moved back to the edge of the roof which gained the attention of my little friend.

I went do in a race like (?) position. I looking up, glancing one more time at my target before bolting for the wall. Don't look down, Don't look down, just don't look down. I repeated as I ran along the wall and latched onto the poll before landing on the other side rolling not so gracefully.

(P/N) seemed to follow my lead and ran along the wall getting to the other side too. They licked me and I smiled at them. I let out a sigh of relief thankful I didn't die and got up. I walked forward and looked down.

I closed my eyes and jumped down. After dusting myself off, looked up and opened my hands for (P/N) to jump into. They jumped which caused be to be a little unbalanced, but I caught myself. I put them down and looked around.

I caught sight of the picture and scanned the symbols. I grew confused of what to do from here. I looked towards (P/N) who barked at a direction. I looked up again, narrowing my eyes, I saw a small entrance at the top.

My eyes grew wide. Who the hell I'm I suppose to get up there? (P/N) went to a pile of metal before jumping up on it which made them tall enough to jump onto a larger piece of metal.

I did the same which caused them to continue their idea. They got onto a part of cement and walked along the wall. I did the same getting to their position.

They took some steps back and jumped on to some steps before pushing herself upwards. I held my breath I had to do this part on my own. I couldn't go the same way they did. I look at the iron rings where the ladder was supposed to be. That could be a good idea, but...

I ran for the bars and latched onto the rings. I tried climbing up, but the i started to lose my grip. I tried to tighten my grip, but it was too late. I was falling. I saw (P/N) barking, but I couldn't hear anything. Everything went by fast, but I felt like I was falling slowly. Soon I couldn't feel anything at all....

I was brought to reality that could happen, but I wouldn't let it happen. This isn't where I die. Not after making it this far, knowing there could be something there for me.

I jumped on to the bars and climbed up to the platform with a new found determination. I took some time to catch my breath before I went in with my (P/N).

I looked around when my leg made contact with something. I instantly turned around. It was an Android against a wall. I crouched down to take a closer look at it before getting back up.

I'm sorry I can't help right now. I didn't have the needed material to fix him even if I tried. I got up and surveyed the area. Soon I was able to decipher where the clue was. I got what I hoped to be the late picture which seem to look like a narrow passage just up ahead.

I removed an obstacle blocking it and went through. I went up the stairs and looked at the beautiful view. I looked at what seemed to be a ship. I smiled. I found it. I found JERICHO.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

I'm So So so So sorry that I didn't post, I don't deserve you guys. I hate myself for being a lazy piece of shite, but I hope you enjoyed it. Love you all.♡♡♡