Broken

I look boredly at my new model, and looked back at my computer. I was working on the functions of the Rk900 with the information I got from Connor.

I didn't realize that I was in the file. I glare at it. Your the reason why I lost him.

(Flash back)
           I was working on my gift for Carl. The Rk200. Happy with the finishing touches on the Android. I decided to check the status.

I made my way to my computer, and looked their files, waiting for Carl that I called before hand, I was met with a file that said 'Wake up '.

I was confused I had never seen this file before from any of my Androids. I then remembered what Carl said," Could you make the Android a little.
I don't know less robotic. It's just really annoying how they all act stiff."

I shrugged,' Why not', I thought as I added on the file. It took a few minutes, but it looked ready.
Soon I heard a knock on my door. Made my way to the door, opening it reveling Carl with his cane.

I hugged him, and asked whether he wanted anything or not. He told me that he didn't want anything. And we made our way to my workspace, where I keep my finished Androids after inspection.

Carl was impressed, seeing as this was his first time looking at an Android upclose. I activated him, Carl and I waited in anticipation.

He opened his emerald green eyes, and slowing scanned his surrounding. "Where I'm I?", ??? asked. Carl and I stared at him in surprised. 'A normal Android, wouldn't say a word until spoken to, does that mean it worked?",

Carl smiled, "It's ok Markus, everything is ok".

"You decided to name him Markus?"
"Yes". I looked towards Markus. He looked confused, and his Led was Yellow.

"Name register"
I told Markus. He closed his eyes, then Carl said, "Markus"
"I...I am Markus".

(Flash back ended)

I didn't realize I was crying. I closed the file. Deciding I was done for the day. And went to bed.

~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Another update coming soon.
Love y'all 😜💗💗💗