CHAPTER SIXTEEN

aurora
where those feelings come back

"ethan?" the man who faced his back toward me had turned around and was now caught by  a confused look until his eyes had scanned over me.

"aurora? oh my god." he gets out pulling me into a hug as i form a big smile due to the contact. i had not seen this man within the six years and it had only fueled this happiness that i was able to witness his scruffy face and brightening eyes. it was something so nostalgic and once he had pulled apart and looked down at the little boy who held my hand his vision had softened. "please tell me he's yours." he gets out causing me to somehow grin larger as i reach down to pick up my son.

ethan's eyes never leaving the boy's face when i begin to nod. "this is uh," i start off as i clear my throat ready to lay it on him as i gaze at my son. "this is grayson." the name has caused his stare to shift from him to me as the smile softly disappears.

"yeah i know, don't give me that look." i state before having him open his mouth to speak but become interrupted as a woman's voice comes into play.

"e, are you even paying attention to- wait second is that?" my eyes go from the man to the woman who stops in her tracks behind him. the fiery red haired still intact and the pretty face that looks at me becomes so familiar. "aurora." she says my name causing me to hold my smile when she gets closer.

"well aren't you a sight, vivian. how long how it been?" i squeal out as she laughs promptly when she gazes at me then the little boy in my hand.

"you had a son? stop it i'm going to cry." she states as she looks with awe.

"wait can we get to part that i ask if are you two married?" i ask as suddenly her smile grows when she puts up her left hand and wiggles her fingers. the engagement ring and wedding band present as i gasp now when not truly believing that they had began a life with one another. "oh my god." i get out my gaze from her to then ethan in which i shove softly.

"please tell me you have kids too." i get out as i already know of the baby cora and i saw before as vivian then nods. her finger points to a little girl who speaks to another one that looks exactly like her.

"we have twins."

"both girls." ethan adds causing me awe at the sight of the twin girls. their attention on us as they run to our area. both of them dressed differently but with the same dark hair as ethan along with the pretty eyes of their mom. "this one is bria and brook. they are two about to be three in like four months." ethan explains as i bend down to their level to get a better look. their smiles caught onto their lips as they stare back at me.

"you guys are so beautiful. i'm aurora, an old friend of your mom and dad." i say with a soft voice as they giggle faintly. "and this is my son, grayson." i introduce my little boy who uses his hand for a small wave.

"did you say grayson?" vivian questions now as i take a soft breath of air when standing back up. i faintly nod causing the girl to burst into a smile when she looks at ethan.

"and grayson's daughter is aurora. aren't you two always just something." she states as i agree so much. however either way i had small conversation with the married couple. cora soon joins as we catch up on life as they come accompanied with my new life as i do with them. yet soon after some time we had parted ways as i had gone back home to elias who had sat in the living room with his mind off somewhere else.

"hey." i get out when letting grayson go from my hands when he runs off to play with the stray toys left on the floor. elias somehow looks at me and it seems his face softens now as i take a deep breath. "i hate fighting with you." i inform him as he nods along from my words.