four: "liz's party"

Davina didn't expect for Adam to actually let her stay past her curfew. He usually wanted her back by eleven, but since it was a party, he let her stay out until twelve. "Is dad coming home late again?" Davina asked her brother, her wallet and phone in her hand, standing by the front door.

"D, you know he always works late." Adam said putting a bowl of popcorn down on the coffee table that was in front of the tv which displayed the most recent episode of Game of Thrones.

Davina let out a low sigh. "Juniper's mom is taking us, be back soon." She said, placing a kiss on her brother's cheek as be opened and closed the door for her.

Juniper's mom, Emily was already waiting outside for her along with juniper. "Hey, Em!" Davina greeted her best friends mom. Emily was one of the few people Davina actually felt comfortable with.

"Good afternoon, Miss Kirk. Destination, Liz's party." Emily said in her best british accent. "How'd I'd do? Think I'm doing pretty good if I do say so myself,"

"Oh my gosh, you're english?" Both girls gasped playfully.

After a few minutes, they arrived outside Liz's house. "Remember, no drugs or alcohol. No going home with strangers, no talking to strangers, and if someone-"

"Tries to grab us, scream, run, hide or throw something at them, mom i know. Thanks for the ride and I'll call you to pick us up. I love you." Juniper finished for her mom.

Davina waved goodbye at Emily and linked her arm with Juniper's. "You're not going away that easy."

They walked to the front door and saw many familiar faces from school. "Hey, Liz! Thanks for inviting us." Davina smiled and hugged Liz.

"Thanks for coming, there's drinks in the kitchen and food too! Help yourselves to any of it." Liz said before leaving to greet other friends.

"You know who's looking great tonight?" Juniper poured herself a drink and sipped on it.

"June, if you say Flash, I'm going to slap you." Davina said half serious and half joking.

Juniper gagged on her drink. "What?! No, I'm over him. Zero feelings. I was talking about Ned. I don't know, something about that hat just makes me feel some type of way."

Davina chuckled at the though of her best friend having a crush. She looked back at the two boys by the door and then back at Juniper. "Well then go talk to him, I'm sure he won't mind more company."

"Tell you what, i talk to Ned and you talk to Parker who looks like a lost puppy."

"I don't have a crush on Peter!" Davina scoffed.

"I didn't say you did, but i think that proves my point." Juniper waved her finger in front of Davina's face which made the blonde slap it away.

"Which is?" Davina asked clueless.

"You, Davina Kirk, have a crush on Peter Parker."