six: "she likes me"

Davina had called Adam to let him know that she was going over to peters place, but it immediately went to voicemail. "Glad to know my brother still has the reputation of the lazy avenger." She said as she put her phone in her pocket and sat on Peter's bed.

Ned shrugged. "I think he's pretty cool." He grabbed Peter's web shooter and a hologram of a map showed up. "This is so awesome."

Peter jumped on his bed, laying on it. Davina leaned in close to see the map. "I know right?"

Ned poked the holographic map. "They're in Brooklyn. Steve's from Brooklyn!" Davina said in a happy tone.

The next few hours were spent tracking down the men and hanging out. Peter dangled upside down and reached for the bag of Doritos that Favina had in her hands. "Staten Island." Ned said with his focus still on the holographic map.

Two hours had passed, Peter was with his spiderman symbol and Davina sat down next to Ned, back against the wall. "Leaving Jersey." Ned said out loud.

Davina put down her pieces of legos she had in her hand and placed them down on the floor. "I'm going to go get something to drink, anyone want something?" She got up from her position and dusted herself off.

"Nah, I'm good." Ned said.

"Can you..." Peter said from his chair and looked at Davina who was waiting by the door. "Actually, I'll go with you."

Ned gave Peter a thumbs up since he knew Peter has been wanting to talk to Davina ever since the party. Peter followed Davina out to the kitchen and grabbed her wrist, stopping her in the process. "I have to talk to you." He said quietly.

Davina slowly nodded. "Me too."

"I wanted to talk to you since the party, but the thing happened and I didn't get the chance and you probably think I'm an asshole for using spiderman as a party trick but I'm not an asshole, look my chances with a senior girl are nothing and I know you're friends with liz, I used to have a lousy crush on her. She'll probably think I'm a loser for liking her but i don't anymore because I like someone else. Does that make me sound like an asshole for getting over someone and then liking someone else?"

"Slow down, spidey." Davina cut off his rambling. "So you don't want me to tell Liz about your crush on her, well ex crush on her, I promise i won't tell her. I'm surprised Ned hasn't said anything yet."

Peter nodded smiling. "There's also another thing I wanted to talk to you about..." He trailed off.

"I like having you around. You're like the coolest girl I've ever met. And I was wondering if you'd like-" Once again Peter got cut off by Davina.

"Pete, if you're asking me out then yes. How about this. Would you like to go to homecoming? With me?" Davina smiled and hoped Peter would say yes.

Peter was shocked. The most prettiest girl he had ever met was asking him homecoming. "Y-y-you want to g-go to homecoming with m-me?" He stuttered.

Davina nodded. She always dreamed of going to homecoming with that special someone. "Well be prepared to have the best homecoming ever Parker!" After she finished her sentence she leaned forward and kissed Peter. He would've never thought that the prettiest girl had asked him to homecoming and was currently kissing him in the same day.

"I'm thinking thai again- oh shit!" Aunt May had arrived.

Quickly Both teenagers stopped kissing. Peter, who was more embarrassed, cleared his throat. "Hey, May, uh you're back early?" Peter made it sound more like a question.

Davina chuckled at his cuteness. "i'm going to go check on Ned." She said slightly embarrassed too.

As the door to his room closed, both may and peter let out a 'yes!' followed by a happy dance. Peter stopped mid dance when he noticed his aunt dancing along with him. "Wait, why are you dancing? You don't even know why I'm happy."

May placed a hand on his nephew's shoulder. "Hun, she kissed you which means she likes you which mean Peter and Davina sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!"

"May! Wait- she likes me? She actually likes me. A girl actually likes me!"

an: tactiboolin it happened dude but just wait for more chapters, it's going to have me in laughs and tears