Joe Sugg ~ Breaking the bro code ~ Part 1

Words: 1448

Request: you are Mikey's little sister and you come over to Joe's apartment to ask him for something and end up seeing Joe, Jack and Mikey as they're about to film a video. You and Joe have told each other you have feelings and Mikey finds out you're going out with each other.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

You had stayed over at Joe's on Wednesday night, it was now Friday. But you'd left your purse at Joe's. You'd managed to go the two days without it, but you needed it for the weekend. You were going to head off for a few days with some girl friends of yours.

You pulled the spare key to Joe's apartment from your pocket, unlocking the door and shutting it behind you once you got inside.

"Joe, babe, you here?" You called out into the seemly empty apartment. Little did you know that your older brother, Mikey was in Joe's room with Jack and your boyfriend. Mikey turned his face to the door as he recognised the voice as his sisters.

"Bro, why is my sister here?" Mikey asked Joe curiously. Joe looked at the door and then to Jack sitting on his right with wide eyes. You weren't supposed to come round till later on, when Mikey had gone home.

You and Joe had been dating for just over three and a half months, but hadn't yet told Mikey. Neither of you had the guts to tell him yet. He'd been going through a rough patch and neither of you wanted to send him back down.

Jack tried to put on the best poker face possible. He'd known about your relationship since Joe wanted to ask you out. Jack was actually the man that helped set up the date where Joe had asked you out, under a white gazebo at night, with some paper lanterns and flowers. Your favourite meal of chicken wings and sweet potato chips was served by Jack as well.

"Joe?" Mikey pushed.

Suddenly you opened the door to Joe's room, muttering to yourself. You were going on about your wallet and how you so desperately need it for the weekend.

"Uhh, hey (y/n), what are you looking for?" Joe asked awkwardly. Your head shot up at the sound of his voice. You didn't know he was home, he had said he was busy till that evening over text earlier. You were packing and couldn't finish packing without your wallet so you went over early to fetch it. You didn't think anyone was home. You were clearly mistaken when you saw the panicked faces of Joe and Jack, and a very confused Mikey.

"Um, just looking for my, uhh, my purse," You said as you stumbled over your words. No ideas came to your mind as to how you would get out of this one.

"Why would your purse be here, sis?" Mikey questioned. He looked at you darting eyes. They looked at the nightstand, then to Joe, then to the curtains and then to Jack. You were looking everywhere except at your brother.

"Uhh..."You trailed off, not having a clue at how to respond.

"(Y/n)?" he asked again. Mikey was catching onto the panic on your face as you desperately tried and failed to conjure up a reason. You eyes were wide and you never let you eyes settle on something for more than few seconds.

Mikey's eyes settled on Joe, who's eyes were sweeping the floor, desperately hoping you hadn't left your wallet in his room. His eyes stopped searching as they landed on the almost burgundy purse on the floor, with a big gold button on the floor. His eyes widened as he looked at the offending object.

Mikey followed Joe's eyesight to see the very familiar red leather on the floor. He looked back at Joe who had now started staring at the wall, and then to (y/n) as he saw her also looking at he wallet.

"(Y/n)," Mikey said. It was no longer a question. Just a word that made you cringe under his now hard gaze, his eyes burning into the side of your face. You couldn't fess up to him. You'd kept it secret for so long you didn't want to tell him.