George Weasley ~ Escapees

Words: 1066

Request: you and George escape the aftermath of a prank whilst Fred is 'sick'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"C'mon (y/n)!" George yelled, tugging on your hand as you both ran. You could hear the uneven, laboured breathing of Filch as you ran down the halls of the castle.

Laughs left your lips like a waterfall of happiness as you and George were chased by the grizzled caretaker.

"I'm running as fast as I can George!" You yelled back, pushing your burning legs.

You looked back around at Filch and saw the grumpy man running after you, not very quickly. But nevertheless the pair of you didn't want to get caught. You could see the anger prominent on Filch's wrinkled face as you ran holding George's hand.

Fred was absent from your exciting prank because he hadn't done a potions homework for Snape which was due the other day. He took some puking pastilles to pull himself out of class for a few days to get away without handing in his unfinished homework.

"Just up here! I know a place where we can hide!" George encouraged. You followed him through a corridor on your left on the seventh floor. You trusted George despite his cheeky and untrustworthy demeanour, something about him just seemed safe.

He pulled on your hand as you saw a door you'd never seen before. You looked around you and saw the very familiar corridor, it was your daily route to astronomy. But that door had never been there in all of your years at Hogwarts.

George yanked open the door and slammed it shut again after you. You wheezed and put your hands on your knees to catch you breath back as George did something similar. He then looked into your eyes and started laughing. His smile was infectious and soon you were both in peels of laughter and you slid down the wall behind you. Your laughter eventually turned to giggles and then subsided into just a large smile as you drank in your surrounds.

The room in front of you was beautiful. It wasn't big but it wasn't small either. The cosy warm tones of the room invited your legs to move towards the fire in the centre which was surrounded by a couple of small sofas and armchairs. You let your body sink into the cushioned material of one of the sofas and let out a deep sigh as your body quickly recovered from your marathon around the castle.

"George, where are we?" You asked, turning around to face his approaching form. He moved round an armchair and came to dump his body next to you on the couch.

"This, dear (y/n), is the room of requirement. Appearing to those who need it most," George explained to you with a cheeky smile. You looked around the cosy room in awe. You never even knew that a room could be concealed, let alone changed to whatever the person wants.

"It adapts to each person's needs. For example, Fred borrowed this room during the Yule Ball, if you know what I mean," he said with a wink. You made a noise of disgust and hit him on the shoulder. George let out a chuckle and grabbed your hand to stop you from retreating.

"George let me go," you laughed.

"Oh yeah, and what if I don't?" He teased holding your hand a bit tighter. You smiled flirtatiously, as his joking attitude couldn't ever leave you annoyed at him.

He returned your smile with a happy grin and started to play with your hand. He traces his fingers lightly over your palm and gently brushed over each finger before he rearranged your hands so that your fingers were now laced together.

"Do you know what I thought when I needed this room (y/n)?" He asked with a lopsided grin. His eyes that wondered over your face and down to your lips almost told you what he could've said.

"I'm no so sure. Why don't you tell me, George?" You said with a flirty smile. He smirked back and gently grabbed your other hand. He played with your fingers as he grinned cheekily.

"Well, dear (y/n), I wanted this room to be cosy, quiet and unable to be entered by anyone whilst we're in here," he said with a smirk before he winked.

You looked down at your hands and blushed profusely whilst you rapidly absorbed his words. George pulled your hands closer towards him before gently letting them to go lightly trace the sensitive skin of the insides of your arms with his fingers. His delicate touch left fiery trails up your arms until his hands reached your cheeks.

His thumb brushed over your cheek and left small tingles which blossomed into a subtle pink on your face.

"You know, dear (y/n), I also wanted this room to provide some kind of food. Seeing as we will unfortunately have to miss dinner," he admitted with a cunning smile. You tilted your head as you looked at him curiously.

"But then I remembered that it can't do that," he explained carefully with that same smirk plastered to his face. His eyes held some kind of exciting spark in them that ignited a deep root of adventure in you. It was almost like he was bring out this daring, flirty side of you that had never felt the need to surface before. And oh boy did you love the way it was making you feel.

"So what did you have in mind then, George?" You asked with that flirty smile.

"Maybe I'd have to try something else, something a bit sweeter," he said more quietly this time, that spark in his eyes still burning strongly as he looked at your lips. His large hand moved from your cheek softly down your jawline and then back to tuck some of your hair behind your ear with a tenderness you didn't know George Weasley could possess.

You mimicked the movements of his eyes by looking down at his lips in return, and your breath hitched when his face started moving a lot closer to yours.

"You know what George? I think I'd be happy with something sweet," you whispered barely an inch away from his lips now.

"Good," was all he softly whispered before his lips pressed against yours in a sweet, passionate kiss.