Tony Stark ~ Not your average assistant

Words: 3357

Request: You were just hired by Stark industries to be Tony's new assistant. He starts to quickly fall in love with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The previous three years have been crazy. To say the least. It started when Pepper Pots hired you to be Tony's assistant because she was angry at him, and they broke off their relationship.

The day you arrived at Stark Towers was different. You'd never worked for a celebrity before, only semi-important CEOs of smaller companies, so walking into the grandest building in New York was scary.

But now you were used to it, you just wanted to get on with your job. And trust me, being Mr Stark's assistant was not easy. You could see why Pepper quit eventually. You and Mr Stark had become good and fast friends but he was still a bit of a pain sometimes. But you owed him.

After the first three months or so you two had just been chatting in the little down time you had and you'd told him about your parents and how they were drowning in debt and about to lose their house. In the following week you'd received a call from your parents who were so excited to tell you that all of their problems had been dealt with by an anonymous friend of yours. You asked Tony who then admitted that he'd very kindly paid off all of their debts and then bought them a new house, one that wasn't falling down or that had brown ceilings from leaks.

That wasn't the only reason you've stayed though. Throughout these years you'd developed somewhat of a schoolgirl crush on him. You were embarrassed that you could even have a crush so there was no way that you'd ever say anything about it. And there was of course the fact that you were his assistant.

Today was a seemingly normal day. You were just writing up papers and putting away files in your office in the tower when Friday relayed a message that Tony wanted to see you in his mechanics lab. You heart skipped a beat at the thought that he wanted to see you but you quickly brought yourself back down. He was your boss, not your boyfriend.

You quickly made your way down to the lab with a coffee, just in case he wanted one, and entered through the glass door. You could see him working on another suit, this one was a prototype which was supposed to have his new nano technology.

"How's it going?" You asked gently with a smile, trying not to scare him. You couldn't see him but you knew that he was in the lab somewhere.

"Good! I think?" He said popping his head up from behind a load of old parts to see you, then bending back down. You walked up behind him and he turned and smiled at you.

"I brought you some coffee, just in case, you know, you were falling asleep or something" you explained though there really wasn't any need to. You looked away and cursed at yourself.

Tony smiled at your kindness and took a sip on the hot liquid.

"Mmm that good. What did you put in it today?" He asked with a cheeky smile. You turned back and returned a grin.

"It's a honey spiced latte, Mr Stark," you replied, desperately hoping he liked it.

"It's good. What did you put in it?" He questioned. Your smile grew upon hearing that he liked it.

"Uh, honey, obviously, cinnamon, nutmeg and a small pinch of ginger," you listed. Tony looked at you impressed as he sipped his drink.

"Impressive, and I thought I hired you just because you had a good resume," he smiled, which also made you smile and let out a small breathy laugh at his humour, "Can you make it again some other time?" He asked, to which you nodded politely.