Felix & Demetri Volturi ~ Own descisions

Shoutout for AnnieK400 for requesting this!! Thanks for this idea btw! It's pretty cool! I tried my best to follow your epic storyline. X

Words: 3025

Request: Whilst visiting Bella and the Cullens in Forks, Alice has a vision of you meeting your two 'mates', Felix and Demetri. Bella tries to stop you from meeting but you manage to visit them after a work trip to Italy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Renesmee! Got long!" You shout after the young girl just before you throw her the ball. The brown haired hybrid runs far away into the tree line as you wind up to throw the baseball hard. Edward smiles at the two of you off to the side against a tree as he watches over his daughter. You throw the ball with your whole body and it soars into the air before landing a long way away into forest in Renesmee's hands.

Alice and Bella eventually join the three in the clearing though Alice had never met this vampire before. Renesmee speeds back with the ball and hands it to you before going to hug her mother. Alice stands beside the mother-daughter duo watching the newcomer intently.

"Alice this is Annie, my childhood best friend. She used to live in Arizona with me and has come to visit us for the next couple of weeks," Bella explained. Alice then went in to greet you with a handshake.

"Hi, it's lovely to meet y-" she began but cut herself off as a vision took over her vision. You stood there awkwardly with your hand in hers looking over to Bella for some kind of answer as to what was going on.

Standing next to Bella, Edward freezes as he looks at Alice and then to you with wide eyes. Bella nudges his arm in some sort of effort to find out what's going on as well.

"Bella what's going on?" You ask quietly, weirded out by Alice's strange actions. 

"Alice has visions, so to speak. She can see the future depending on what people think but they are subject to change. That's what she's having now," Bella explained whilst looking at Alice confused expression. Seconds later Alice seems to come out of her trance. She drops your hand immediately and her eyes snap to you.

"Oh my goodness," Alice mutters. Edward let's out a sigh having obviously seen what his adoptive sister had seen.

"What was it Alice?" Bella asks whilst you stay quiet. Renesmee stands next to your side now and looks on observantly.

"It was Annie," Alice begins, sparking your interest. "She meets her mate. But she doesn't just have one. She has two. Felix and Demetri Volturi..." She trails off as Bella's face morphs from one of concern into anger. You look at the four around you in confusion, hoping for some sort of clue as to who they were.

"The Volturi are a group of ancient vampires who govern our people. Felix and Demetri are two of their guards," Edward explained having heard your confusion. "We don't particularly like them, you could say."

"Annie, whatever happens you cannot meet them. They are terrible people who have murdered innocent people. I will not let you jeopardise your life," Bella informed you strongly.

You frowned wondering if they could really be terrible people if you were supposedly mates with them. You were still new to your vampire life and heritage but surely you wouldn't be mates with them just to be killed. That's not what soulmates are. You decided not to bring it up around Bella for want of not igniting her to start a lecture.

Through the next couple of weeks with the Cullen's, Felix and Demetri left a heavy fog clouding your head and heart. Surely if they were your soulmates you'd meet them one way or another. Who was Bella to prolong that process? She'd been your best friend for years so you could understand her protective nature for you but you couldn't understand why she didn't want you to be happy. All the people around her had told her not to get involved with Edward but here she was and she was living her best life. Why couldn't you find that happiness?