Joe Sugg ~ Breaking the bro code ~ Part 2

SHOUTOUT TO lillymaymakin_dolan for requesting part 2 of Joe!

Don't forget to message me with your requests guys!! I'd be very happy to do them!

Words: 1514

Request: you and joe eventually make up with your brother.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

You were sat in your apartment and Joe was with you. You were sat on your couch a week after the whole argument.

And to say you felt terrible was an understatement.

You felt like the biggest liar in the vast expanse of the universe. You felt like you betrayed your brother so badly that he would never forgive you or Joe.

And you hated it.

You were currently watching some rubbish on the screen as rain pelted at your windows, but you weren't taking anything in. It was just background noise and your mind was too preoccupied with the sad thoughts burning into your skull.

You started to fall into another self hating spree and started crying again. The small, traitorous tears fell down your face, soon matching the rapid pace that the rain hit the window. Joe noticed the big drops of salty water running from your eyes and pulled you into his chest.

He didn't know what to do. You and Mikey hadn't just been brother and sister, you were best friends. And by the best, I mean you were closer than the space between two particles. Nothing had ever come between the pair of you and effected you both so much.

You were currently 10 feet deep in another break down and didn't hear the knock at the front door. Joe managed to hear it over the horrendous rain, but chose to ignore it for the minute. Focusing solely on you.

Another determined knock sounded from the door and you heard it this time. You pulled your head up and looked at the door of the living room, hoping it was Mikey. But it wouldn't be. He hated you, and would forever.

Your roommate, (y/r/n), however hated it when the door wasn't answered. So by the third knock she had opened the door. Only to find your brother. Mikey.

"Is (y/n) here, (y/r/n)?" Mikey asked. He was wet from head to toe. Barely an inch of him was dry, the rain having dived in from every direction. You couldn't quite hear all of his words but you could hear the sad tone in his voice from the couch.

"Yeah, but Mikey, I don't think it's a good idea to see her right now."

"(Y/r/n), please?" Mikey begged. Your roommate sighed and looked at him sadly. Slowly she moved aside and let him into the apartment, she almost moved to close the door but thought he deserved at least a chance.

Mikey feebly walked over to the living room he knew so well, walking through the door at snails pace.

Mikey wasn't expecting to se what was in front of him. You were sobbing in joes arms, crying about "never forgiving" and "hate". He didn't understand what you were mumbling about.

Joe was the first to see Mikey at the door, looking very confused at his sister. He glared pointedly at Mikey until he looked at your boyfriend, meeting the cold stare burning into his face. Mikey's face morphed to become even more confused.

"Go away," Joe commanded him quietly. You heard of course, looking up at the unknown person in your lounge.

But he wasn't unknown.

He was the person who knew you best.

Your best friend.

Your brother.