||First Year As A Senior||

Amanda Pov

I'm so ready to be out of college as a senior and it will officially be a new lift for me to be heading as an official adult.

"Amanda! What do you plan on your weekend?" My friend Gloria said.

"I have no clue. But, I'm so excited that i'm going to be able to go places that I want to be there for a long time." I smiled.

"Well, lets hurry up so we won't be late for class." Gloria urge me as we went to our first period.

Jesse Pov

"Uncle Jesse!" I heard Stephanie call me.

"What's up kiddo?" I asked.

"Can you watch Rugrats with me this evening?" She asked with puppy eyes.

"Sure. Uncle Jesse needs to go work in the basement to write down a song. Then he has to go to clubhouse and sing it with his band. Sound good?" I grinned as she furrowed her eyebrows together.

"Seems like a whole lot of work to me." She said and ran off to play with her dolls.

"Jesse, do you have any plans for this afternoon?" Danny asked.

"Yeah, I have a date show with Stephanie. Why?" I asked.

"I need you to go to the store and buy some groceries. We're running out of food here and it's time to go buy more groceries to live here as family." Danny said.

"I don't suppose who could have ate all the food. Do you?" I raise an eyebrow as he stared at me with a stoic facial look.

"Just please go shop after you're done with work." He said.

"Yes, sir." I rolled my eyes as I went down the basement to record my song, 'Someday'. After recording it I saw Joey was in the kitchen looking in the cabinets.

"What'cha lookin for Joseph?" I asked.

"Hm? Oh, I'm looking for something eat and to go along my plain sandwich here. It's weird that we have not have any peanut butter or jelly." He said as I stared at him blankly.

"Joey, I have to go to the store and buy more. I'll be back so text me if you need anything." I said heading out the door.

"Go buy peanut butter and jelly. My sandwich needs it." He said as I turn around slowly nodding.

"Right..." I replied as I got in my car to drive my way to the studio first and then arrive at the store.

A/N: First chapter update! I hope you like it when I publish the other 'Uncle Jesse' book too. Enjoy when I can get all the chapters together in this ;)