||Despacito||

A/N: If you have never seen this before. Watch it! It's hilarious.

Amanda Pov

Last night was the greatest night that's when I recieved a phone call from someone that had a unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Amanda! Morning!" 

"Jesse? How did you get my-Oh wait! I forgot that it was our date night and we exchange phone numbers." 

"Hehe, listen....I was wondering if you would like to go shopping with me? It's my older nieces birthday and I need help finding a perfect gift for her." 

"Certainly. When?" 

"I'll say around 8. Sounds good?"

"Defiantly." 

"Great. Can't wait for this trip to end well."

"You too. Bye." 

I hurried to get myself ready and wore this:

After eating breakfast, I went to brush my teeth and after I was done I heard a knock on my apartment door

After eating breakfast, I went to brush my teeth and after I was done I heard a knock on my apartment door. I peek through the tiny door hole to see Jesse waiting for me. I opened it as he smiled and I respond back.

"Hello Amanda." He greeted.

"Hell Jesse. I'm all set. I just need to grab my purse and we'll be on the way." I said rushing to get my purse and keys to lock the door.

Jesse was sitting on his motorcycle moving the mirror rims a bit higher to the left or right. I approach over to him as I grab the helmet off the back of his seat and put on my head and strapped it on my head.

"Ready when you are?" I grinned as he looked at me and smirked.

"Hop on, princess." He said as I sat behind him and wrap my arms around his waist so he can start riding around the city due to the traffic. When we've arrived at the mall Jesse and I got off and went inside to find his niece a gift.

"So, what is your niece interested in?" I asked him as he shrugged.

"I sometimes or may not pay attention to her or the other two." He replied.

"Wait, she has two sisters?" I giggled.

"Yep. The older one is DJ, the other is Steph, and the baby is Michelle." He replied.

"Awe, I bet they love their uncle very much." I cooed.

He tched and said, "Stop. I don't like to be cooed at." I pout to puff out my cheeks.

We were on the doll section since I know that DJ might love Barbie, Monster High, Ever After High or whatever she plays with. I then heard the store began to play 'Despactio'. (Here's where the funny part begins. Imagine Jesse singing it in made up words LOL).

I looked over to see Jesse was mumbling made up words from the song by saying 'Ye BOI!' What!? 

"What exactly are you singing over there?" I giggled as he smirked.

"I'm singing the song." He replied.

"That's not even what he's saying on the radio!" I laughed.

"I know. Its more fun if you make words or phrases to go with it." He replied dancing a little as I chuckled.

"You got a point. Let's just find a gift for DJ to get it over with." I said still hearing him sing in his words of the song to make me laugh.