||Bond||

The girls were chit chatting together and Jesse was preparing breakfast for everyone that on his mind was thinking about yesterday at DJ's birthday party.

"Jess? You feeling alright?" He heard Joey asked.

"I'm fine Joseph." He replied in a down tone.

"Yes there is and you tell me right now." Joey pleaded.

"What's wrong? I just don't know how to bring myself to tell Amanda how I feel for her."He replied scrambling the eggs and place them in each plate.

"Ah Jess, I know that she feels the same way about you. I actually feel for her and think that you will too." Joey reassured. 

"What makes you say that?" Jesse asked getting the pancake mix out the cabinets.

"I've seen the way she looks at you and how your staring at her too." Joey said.

"Still I don't know how to ask her to be my girl." Jesse said.

"Don't worry yourself too much and i'm sure Amanda feels the same way. She's already having a bond moment with the girls and they seem to like her including Danny and me. Follow your heart and don't let nothing get hung back or she's going to be taken away from you." Joey said. 

"Joey, thanks for clearing that up." Jesse smiled as Joey packed his pack gently.

"Anytime and I believe in you." Joey said leaving the kitchen as Jesse place a smile to think of a set up for him to ask Amanda to be his girl.