||Meet The Fam||

Jesse Pov

We've eventually picked the right gift for DJ and according to what Amanda would think it will be cute. A girl for her age is something cute, comes with love and chocolate and its a: 

Jesse and I arrive at a tall house that was 2 stories high up shape as a rectangle

Jesse and I arrive at a tall house that was 2 stories high up shape as a rectangle.  When we enter we could see the house was decorated up for the birthday girl; his niece on this special day.

"Jesse, is this your house?" I asked.

"Not really. I mean, I live here but my brother in law owns it along with a friend too. Annoying one as I may say." He muttered the last line as I giggled.

We set the stuff on the counter as a tall man 6'1 enter's in staring at us.

"Thank goodness your here. DJ is in her room and we've been keeping her up there so she won't see the surprise birthday party we set up for her." He said as he looked over at me and asked," Jesse who is this?" 

"This is Amanda the girl I told you about. Amanda this is Danny my brother in law." He introduced as Danny and I shook hands.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Danny." I said as we let go.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Amanda. Are you staying for the party?" He asked.

"I would love to." I smiled.

"Great. I'll go tell the other's to let DJ come down here for her surprise birthday party." Danny said turning his heel to go bring his daughter down.

"I really hope that they love you." Jesse prayed.

"We'll see Jesse." I grinned.

Just then a guy comes in pretending to blow a trumpet saying, "Introducing the birthday girl herself....DJ!" Danny was holding a baby, a girl younger than DJ comes in and the older girl I assume was older was DJ.

"Oh my God! You did this all for me?" DJ exclaimed.

"It's your birthday and we celebrate it as a family." Danny said.

"Thanks everyone. Let's eat cake!" DJ said.

"Wait! Before we do any birthday activities I want all of you to meet Amanda. This is my family Amanda." Jesse introduced.

"Please to meet you." I greeted.

"I'm DJ, that's Joey, Dad, Michelle, and Stephanie." DJ introduced them all to me.

"I'm glad to be here to celebrate your birthday DJ. How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm turning 12 years old today." She replied.

"Ooh, pre-teen grow spurt." I chuckled.

"Don't remind me." Danny rolled his eyes playfully.

"Let's enjoy the birthday girl." Joey said.