||Criteria||

School ended as Amanda was going to go grocery shopping and buy whatever there was needed in her fridge to keep her full and healthy. She's a vegetarian of course and doesn't eat me from those poor animals. She carried a basket in her hands and went to isle to isle and found the type of food she wants. In her criteria that these day's in the market are not always packed when it only causes the amount of weeks that have passed by to let it loosen up a bit in there. On the other side was Jesse that did the same apparently since he was using a cart to push around and place the food products inside. He manage to get his song for the clubhouse right on time for him and the boys to sing this Friday. Without paying attention Jesse bumped into Amanda making her basket drop and tip over to let all the products escape.

"Oh no. I'm so sorry ma'am." Jesse apologized.

"It's okay." Jesse helps her with her products and puts them in the basket then helps her up as they gaze at each for quick second.

"H-Here's your basket. Sorry about that." He apologized.

"Your good." She replied.

"Well, we just sort of had an accident there. I hope I didn't hurt you or anything." Jesse said staring at Amanda with a worried expression.

"No, i'm fine. You didn't hurt me...uh..." 

"Jesse. I'm Jesse Katopolis." He let out his hand to meet hers.

"I'm Amanda. Amanda Parks." She replied with a handshake as it stopped.

"That's a pretty name. So, are you new around here in San Francisco?" Jesse asked.

Not really. I've been here for 4 years and I go to a college here too." She replied.

"Which college?" Jesse asked.

"I only go to San Fransciso University." Amanda replied.

"Cool. I went to a university as well in New York." Jesse replied.

"Cool." 

An awkard silence ended between them as Jesse spoke up to ask," Say, do you have any plans on Friday night?" 

"No. I don't have any." 

"Well, I was wondering if you will like to go to the clubhouse where I perform at. You bring a friend with you to come by and enjoy the fun." Jesse bit his bottom lip waiting for her response and she nodded.

"Sure, why not?" Amanda shrugged.

"Great. It's Friday night at 9:23 p.m. to 12:00 A.M." Jesse told her as she nodded.

"I'll be there." She said.

"Alright, see ya." He waved before pushing the shopping cart to the cash register and drive back home.