||Betcha Never||

Friday had arrived quick and what's something other than that was Amanda was nervous about her first date night. Her friend Olive drove her to the clubhouse for a safety reason due to it was night time and pretty girls like her aren't going to be safe like that.

"Well, we're here and I hope you have a marvolous date tonight." Olive said.

"I really need all the hope I could get." Amanda joked.

She got out the car wearing a beautiful dress for tonight:

'You can do this Amanda. First date and here we go.' She said in mind to encourage herself.

She went inside to see the club was packed and many had dates or just hang there to drink or spend time with other people other than themselves.

Club inside:

"Amanda!" She heard name being called to see Jesse himself all dressed up for the night

"Jesse. You look great." Amanda complimented.

"So do you. My band and I are setting up and hopefully after the performance is over we can settle down, talk, and get to know each other." Jesse said.

"That will be great." Amanda said.

Amanda Pov

"All right. Be back when the live show is over." He said walking away as I went to find a seat to sit and order a glass of water.

"First time coming here?" The bar man asked.

"Yeah. This club looks absolutely amazing." 

"Glad you like it. Many people come by here to jig out and have the most fun times in they're lives." He said as I smiled.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Tonight we've got a special band that will be performing tonight in San Franciso. You may or not them when you hear the music that will bring your hearts to hearing this song into your rhythm. Please applause....Jesse and The Rippers." We all appluaded as his band came on stage to perform on live as a single hit song played.

Song: How You Remind Me

After the song was over we all applauded at they're performance before they got off stage. Jesse arrived to sit next to me on the bar stool.

"How was it?" He asked.

"It was great! You and your band actually payed off tonight." I replied.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Should we talk a while tonight to get to know each other." He asked.

"Yes." Jesse ordered two wines for us to drink.

Jesse Pov

Amanda and I talk the whole night that I began to fall for her more than I could ever imagine. She's a college student going to graduate this year since i'm like 3 years apart from her which isn't so bad. 

"You really are the romantic type tonight, Jess." She said.

"Of course. I'm prince charming." I joked as we laughed.

A female got on the stage to start singing her song called, 'Betcha Never'. 

"Amanda, dance with me." I asked her as she nodded as I escort her to dance floor.

We both dance in the center of the dance floor that everyone clapped for us.

"You want me to take you home?" I asked.

"Yes."

I escort her to my ride on a motorcycle as she directed me to where she lived that was an apartment. 

"I really had fun tonight, Jesse." She said.

"No problem. You want to hang out sometime?"

"Of course. Tomorrow?" 

"Defiantly."

"Okay. Goodnight Jesse." She said pecking my cheek as I smirked before heading on the road smiling to myself of the kiss I received.