||Meme's||

The sun was about to go down and I looked outside to see it was raining hard out there and that's when Jesse walked over to me.

"It's really pouring out there and I don't have a car to take you home." He said.

"It's okay. I'll just walk." He stared at me crossed.

"No, i'll ask Danny if he'll let you stay for the night." He said as I huffed letting him go ask Danny to let me stay. Stephanie walked over to me staring at me in curious in the eye.

"Something wrong Steph?" I asked.

"Nothing. I never thought Uncle Jesse would have a girlfriend after the other girls he dated." She said as the word 'girlfriend' came in my head.

"G-Girlfriend? No sweet we're-"

"Amanda! Danny said its fine if you stay tonight and he said he has an extra pair of girl clothes to wear tonight." Jesse said.

"Thank you, Jesse." 

Danny gave me a pajama set for me to wear and Jesse said he wanted me to have his bed for tonight and he'll sleep on the floor.

PJ's: 

"Amanda! Come check this out what I found online

"Amanda! Come check this out what I found online." Jesse beckon me as I approach to see what he has for me to watch.

We were watching meme's XD. Top most funny meme's yet to come in the existence.

Watch and Comment!: