||The Big Gun's||

Jesse Pov

I arrived home with the groceries and put them away. I turn to jolt back and see Joey's stupid puppet.

"What do you want you dumb mutt?" I called it ever since he's been using that to catch up on his comedian lesson.

"Just looking around the kitchen. Because everything is made up of....wood." His puppet gazed around staring at me in a high pitch tone as I rolled my eyes.

"Here. I got the big gun's." I handed him peanut butter and jelly.

"Thanks." The puppet said.

Joey went to make his sandwich while I thought about seeing Amanda tonight. That's when I heard Stephanie come in a hurry expression on her face.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I asked her.

"Come on! Rugrat's are playing!" She pulled me by the arm as I smiled.

"I'll be in there." I said as she ran off as Danny came in.

"Nice work, Jess. I'm surprise you've gotten everything handle due to responsibility." Danny said in a proud tone.

"Thanks. Hopefully this Friday the clubhouse will be offered by me to sing with my band." I smirked.

"I'm sure you'll do just fine." He reassured before leaving me in the kitchen thinking about that girl I met as I smiled to myself. She probably has a boyfriend already and might think i'm a pervert of some kind when it comes to girls. But, I do need someone in my life and a girl is one thing i'm dealing with.