1.1: Rhett Whimsicott

In the Kingdom of Guilla, there was a man that rose to become king due to his outstanding achievements he gave to the kingdom. He was the captain of the knights before becoming the king.

He married a woman that saved him when he's severely wounded in a war and fell in love to her since then.

As a result of their love for each other, they were gifted with twins, both men and they are elated about it.

One became versed in terms of combat, him becoming a captain of the knights of the kingdom.

One become versed in tactics, thus making him a great instructor of the students learning at the academy.

The relationship between the two are good despite being opposites, one boisterous and loud and the other prim and proper.

Both of them also liked the same things, hate the same things, and they often have little arguments due to that.

However one rainy day, a woman attended the academy. She's beautiful, no one can deny that. She's like a princess, kind and caring of others. She always brings the spring days whenever she goes to school, making many men fell for her.

And those men include these two twins, thus bringing a disaster at the kingdom.

At first, they only argue whether who can make the woman theirs. As their feelings became more serious, it eventually led to a fiery rivalry between them.

At the end, both of them nearly died due to being unprepared of the incoming war, the captain being felled by another knight and the tactician being pierced by an arrow narrowly near his heart.

Unbeknownst to them, the woman also fell for the both of them due to being saved by them whenever a problem befalls to her. Her life became disarrayed as she became more unsociable after the war ended. She became a medic for the wounded and helped those others who have lost their families.

As time passed, her beauty became a favorite sight of the people. Many of them go to the clinic she worked at to see her bewitching beauty. Many grew jealous because of that, some of them plotted against her.

While walking at night, she was attacked by an admirer of hers, only to be saved by a man that time.

Enter Rhett Whimsicott, a man that still studies to become a knight. He is one of those survivors at that war, to the point that he became traumatic due to him being abused by the knights from that time. Only to be saved by a doctor that wandered that time after he was left there, nearly dead.

Their destinies aren't supposed to meet and due to that, he only became her savior that night and was killed by another jealous admirer of her after that night.

Her popularity goes up to the other countries as other kingdoms tried to have an alliance with the king of Guilla.

At that time, both the twins in state of coma woke up at the same time, the woman learning that one of the twins lost his memories thus the captain pursued her for her love again. She accepted his love for her as they became the current king and queen of the Kingdom of Guilla.

The other twin only lived at the sidelines as a result of his memory loss as he only regained his memories before dying due to his old age. Him regretting that he lost to his twin this time.

(Xiao Jun will now be referred to as Rhett Whimsicott)

Rhett felt a tap on the back of his head as he fully absorbed the information his system sent to him. He groggily propped himself as he saw the teacher infront of him.

"W-wha?"

"Sleeping again, huh? This time I'll consider your incapabilities to listen to my lessons but the next time you sleep again, I have to consider giving you a detention slip, got it?"

"Y-yes..."

"Now, back to the lesson! In becoming a knight, one must be--..."

Rhett's focus now turned to the room he's currently in. Many people his age are now listening to the man teaching in front as he saw many unknown symbols written at the board in front.

[I'm sorry host for sending you the information at the wrong time! It seemed that there is an error regarding the time you are transmigrated in!]

"What do you mean by that?"

[It seemed that you are now known as Rhett Whimsicott, only to be sent to the past time! Oh, you can also call me whatever you want to, host!]

"Then, Paopao, what is this error you say?"

[It is currently year 4560 of the Guillan Calendar, the time where the twins are still at their prime. You are sent to the past of this world, host! It seemed that the higher ups gave you consideration, right host?]

"..."

[Host! You must prevent the death of Rhett Whimsicott, okay? Well, then, I will be your guide-slash-helper-slash-system-slash-information-gatherer! Paopao at your service!]