1.9: Rhett Whimsicott

His eyes glared at the long, flowing pale pink gown hanged in front of him. If eyes could burn, the dress would long be gone into smithereens. The proud guy beside him smiled triumphantly, inciting the former.

"Fufu, how do you like that, Rhett?"

And Rhett can definitely hear the exasperating system howling in laughter.

"Wow, it's... beautiful, ugh.*

He can't reply something, not until he's baffled by the dress he'll wear for the cotillion ball later this night.

Rhett took a glance at the brown, antique clock at the wall before sighing, the hands pointing at 03:27, clearly three hours remaining before the event.

"It's a good thing that your body is slender even for a girl! How envious!"

And Chim added a cackle at the end, making Rhett want to bash Chim Sauerkraut's head against the wall of his room.

Aside from designing the gown, Chim had the designs and its details sent to his sister that's working at the clothing industry. She eagerly accepted the request of her brother as she worked about a week or so to finish making the dress.

"Your sister really did a good work to this dress, very meticulous. If I were to make something like this... it'll be a disaster, I say."

[Host, don't forget about me! I can guide and help you make a dress, 'ya know!]

"...I don't trust you. You're only in a state where you can't have contact with me physically right now. There's no way you could've helped me."

[A villain! Host's bad! Wuwu!]

"..."

"Rhett, I already prepared the vanity bag given by my sis! Come here, I'll beautify you!"

And Rhett had a bad feeling about this...

Looking at the figure in front of the mirror, Rhett turned himself around and the figure also did so. He cannot believe that this beautiful woman in front of him is also him.

The gown fitted his body and to further suit his crossdressing, Chim also placed a pair of breast pads onto his chest

The gown fitted his body and to further suit his crossdressing, Chim also placed a pair of breast pads onto his chest. This will be the last time!, Rhett said to himself while planning how to bury Chim alive. Aside from wearing a ginger wig, it is braided sideways to prevent for it obstruct Rhett's movement, it's also adorned with tiny, white flowers.

"I did a great job, right? The braided wig my sister also sent to us suits the dress and the mask, you're really like a girl!"

"And my face feels heavy as fuck and smells like those modeling clay from the art class room..."

"That's a part of being a lady! To be beautiful, you need to sacrifice, duh!"

"If I am really a lady, you shit."