1.2: Rhett Whimsicott

"Hey, Paopao, who is that teacher?"

[Oh, he's one of the twins, host! The tactician one, he's named Samuel Guilla! And he's the prim and proper type! Is he your type, host?]

"You talk to much, Paopao..."

Rhett muttered under his breath as he looked at the board full of symbols that Mr. Samuel said as the military symbols. He realized that this kind of class doesn't suit him.

"Can I get the information regarding the current kingdom?"

[In this year, the king have given the twins a chance to prove their worth as the king gave them their occupations that they want. As you can see, Samuel is now an instructor.]

"What about the other twin?"

[Samson Guilla is now training the knights, host!]

"Good job, Paopao."

[I knew I could be of help to host!]

His system seemed like a puppy in that state as Rhett felt fuzzy inside while conversing with Paopao.

Meanwhile, Samuel seemed to notice that one of his students, Rhett Whimsicott, is not even interested to his teachings, seeing that disinterested look of his.

Unfortunately for him, Rhett seemed only interested in learning medicine this time as he planned to change his classes.

At Samuel's vacant period, he saw a familiar face enter the teachers' faculty. He looked at the slim figure and saw that it's Rhett Whimsicott.

"What can I do for you?"

"I want to change classes, teacher."

"Eh?"

Samuel felt dumbfounded knowing that his teachings made Rhett disinterested. When he first saw his student, his eyes are sparkling at the information regarding being a knight. Seeing this student that somehow looked like another person, he felt that he needed to improve his teaching skills.

"W-what classes do you want to take?"

"Medicine, sir."

Samuel shakily grabbed his pen and jotted down this matter as he looked at Rhett with serious eyes.

"Are you sure you don't want to take knighthood seriously?"

"Yes, I'm sure, sir. I just thought that being a knight doesn't suit a weak guy like me."

"Oh, then medicine seemed good?"

"There are a lot of classes to take but medicine seemed better and I'm interested in being a medic, sir."

"I'll take this matter into consideration later. You may go."

"Thank you, sir."

Rhett walked outside as Samuel felt disappointed that his student will not take his teachings seriously. That is his failure as a teacher this time. Maybe he could consider the students' information first before teaching.

Anyway, he thought, I will also be his instructor in medicine so he will still be my student. He grabbed his bag before going out and went to the academic coordinator of the school.

With Rhett, his first step in changing is done, now all he needs is to see the results of him changing his classes.

[Rhett Whimsicott died being a student of knighthood and he's also a coward so being a knight doesn't suit him! What a good plan, host!]

"I just don't want to sweat, Paopao." Rhett said to his system while walking at the sidewalk beside the courtyard. The courtyard of the academy overlooks the whole training field for knights.

[You truly suit being a home person, host...]

Rhett heard Paopao said that to him in rather an uninterested voice. Since he was a scientist in his last life, Rhett mostly preferred using his brain than his body.

The next day after, Samuel led Rhett to his new class as he introduced him to his new classmates. Rhett stood at the platform with a dull face due to lack of sleep.

"My name is Xia--Rhett Whimsicott. I was a former student at knighthood department but I felt interested more in medicine. Please guide me!"

"Sir, since when did we had a weak guy learn to be a knight?"

"He looked delicate! He definitely doesn't suit being a knight!"

"He also has a pretty face! I kinda like his appearance..."

Samuel suddenly placed his medicine books on his table with a loud noise as he cleared his throat and pointed to the seat beside a man.

"That would be your seat, Rhett."

Rhett nodded at what Samuel said and walked to the empty seat and saw a man looking at him with a big smile.

"Hi there, Rhett! I'm Chim Sauerkraut, nice to meet you!"

The man looked cute, Rhett thought as he shook hands with his new seatmate. "The pleasure is mine, Chim."

"The lesson for today is how to make the magnolia plant into a cure for burn wounds..."

"Hey, do you think Mr. Samuel is hot?"

Chim suddenly whispered to Rhett while the latter is jotting down notes. Rhett knocked Chim's head with a fist as his face tinted a slight pink.

Xiao Jun is a bi, he could admit truthfully. However being a scientist at his last life, he doesn't have plans to be tied down.

"Yes, he indeed looked handsome..." Rhett started.

"That's so true! And also I will also say that his twin, Samson is a hunk! I totally like how his toned body glisten with sweat during training in the field!"

Rhett immediately covered Chim's lips as he signalled silence to Chim as he pointed to the irritated Samuel in front. Chim immediately behaved as he shyly muttered a sorry.

"Back to the topic, the magnolia plant has properties that contains..."

"You are too talkative."

"No way."

"You are."

"Nuh uh."

"Yes."

"No, shit!"

"I had it! Rhett Whimsicott and Chim Sauerkraut, detention. Now."