Chapter 1: Homecoming

[ authors note : please imagine / dress / wear whatever you wanna wear, i made this when i was 13 and i even hate that i chose the outfit and hair and makeup it's not even my style anymore PLEASE - anyways enjoy the story that i wrote so long ago djdjdjeje ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was Saturday, and you were getting ready for Homecoming. You thought Peter would have asked you out, but he asked Liz so you're forced to go with Flash Thompson instead. 'Ugh....out of all people why Flash?' you thought to yourself.

"Y/N! FLASH IS HERE!" Your mom yelled.

"I'M COMING JUST A SEC..." you yelled as you tried to put your mascara on. You quickly grabbed your purse, and took a deep breath as you looked yourself in the mirror. "This is gonna be one long night." You mumbled to yourself. You stepped outside and started walking down the stairs with a fake smile plastered on your face.

"Wow...y/n you look amazing...and beautiful." Flash said.

"Thanks Flash you're not too bad yourself." You said giving him a hug.

"Alright kiddos..have fun, and I want her home by 11:30 pm." Your mom said. She gave you a hug as you both stepped out the door. "BE SAFE!" You heard your mom call out. You got into Flash's car as you both drove away to homecoming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flash pulled up to the school and stepped out of the car. He held opened the door for you as you stepped out looking at the amazing party decorations.

"You ready?" Flash asked.

"More than ever." You said with a grin. You both walked up linking arms, but you were distracted because you were looking for Peter. He knew you were mad at him, but he didn't understand why.

"Y/n!" A familiar voice called out.

"NED!" You said as you turned around leaving Flash with his friends and walking up to Ned.

"Y/n..wow you look amazing!" Ned said as you hugged him.

"Ned wow you look so handsome! Are you here with MJ?"

"Yeah." He shrugged. "She went to the bathroom, but she'll be back soon. Have you seen Peter by any chance?" He asked.

"No and I don't want to see him tonight. I'm still angry." You said

"Well, I don't think you have a choice...here he comes now with Liz." Ned said. You turned around and saw Peter looking amazing with Liz by his side.

"Hey guys. Wow y-y/n you look am-amazing." Peter said trembling over his words.

"Thanks Peter, so do you." You said. "I'm gonna go find Flash. Maybe he will wanna dance or something." You walked passed them and started looking for him. You spot him in a corner making out with some other girl. "Typical." You mumbled. You thought there wasn't a point in staying so you decided to walk home. You saw a shortcut and went through a dark alley when you saw an older man.

"Hey beautiful. What are you doing here alone?" He said as he smiled.

"Nothing go away you creep." You said. You tried to walk past him but he grabbed your wrist and pulled you close to him. You could smell his cigarette breath.

Hey everyone! I'm so so sorry this was such a crappy first chapter. It will get better and there is still more to do. Y/n might finally use her powers in the next chapter and Peter will probably get over Liz. Who knows? I promise you'll love this story once you get into it more. I just couldn't do it all today because I got my braces. Anyways please message me. Requests are open!

-Parker_Holland1996