Chapter 15: We Promise

//This book is coming to an end...maybe in the next chapter or so. :( imma go cry- This chapter contains 1030 words. Also Happy Birthday tO Tony!! Rest In Peace my favorite genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. You were an amazing dad/father figure and I love you 3000❤️

Everything went back to normal. Peter and I both took a few days off from school so Tony could check us out.

"Alright kiddos, you're good to go. Also- date already would you please? It's getting tiring you're leading all of us on." Tony said as he shook his head.

"TEAM [Your ship name]!!" Yelled Bucky and Steve from across the room.

Peter and I both looked at each other turning light shades of pink.

"I-err we should get going." Peter said motioning towards the door.

"Yeah. Thank you so much, for everything Mr.Stark." I said smiling.

He walked us to the door and I looked at him one last time before he leaned over with his arm extended out. Peter and I both leaned in to hug him.

"That's not a hug, I'm just grabbing the door for you guys." He said as he opened the door behind us.

Peter and I awkwardly took our arms off of him.

"Oh- sorry." I said as I walked out the door with Peter.

"Come back anytime you need to kids. I'll see you later." He said as he closed the door on us.

Peter and I began walking back to our apartments. I kicked the tiny pebbles on the sidewalk trying to ignore the awkward silence when I looked up to see the gas station Peter and I used to go to all the time.

"Hey- look!" I said to Peter as I pointed to the gas station.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Peter asked as a goofy smile appeared across his face.

"You mean get crazy high on Nerds and Sour Patch Kids?" I asked him with wide eyes.

"Yep! Race ya!" He said. We both sprinted into the store and grabbed as many packs as we could.

Turns out the total was $56.17.

Yeah, we had to put some back unfortunately.

It went down to $12.13. Of course I tried to pay but Peter beat me to it once again.

"Really Peter? I could've paid for it!" I groaned as we walked outside.

"There are plenty of other times y/n." He said as we continued to walk down the street, consuming multiple sour patch kids into our mouths at once.

I opened up a box of nerds and tilted it so that everything would fall into my mouth.

"Wanna hang out at mine for a little bit?" Peter asked as we began walking up the stairs to our apartment.

"Yeah sure, I'm really tired, and my stomach hurts so bad." I said holding on to my stomach.

I had WAY TOO much candy.

We both entered the apartment and I greeted May as we walked into Peter's room. I plopped down on his bed and laid down concentrating on something other than my stomach.

"Peter?" I asked him as he sat in his chair, making more web fluids.

"Mmm?" He said as he licked his lips, concentrating on making sure the formula was right.

"What are we gonna tell Ned and Mj when they ask where we've been?" I asked as I plopped another sour patch kid into my mouth.

"Well, Ned knows my secret but MJ doesn't...I think we should tell them both our identities. I trust them." He said with a nod.

"Yeah, I agree. I guess we will tell them tomorrow." I said before grabbing my bag full of candy and getting up from his bed.

"I gotta head back home, I'm really tired. Night Peter." I said.

He stood up to hug me and took me outside walking me next door to my apartment, being the sweet boy he was.

"Night y/n/n." He said with one last smile before he left.

[Time skip cause ya girl is lazy af]

I walked down the halls holding both my backpack straps as I spotted Peter. I walked up to his locker and tapped his shoulder lightly.

"Hey Pete." I said sweetly as I watched him put the rest of his books into his locker.

"Hey y/n/n. Ready for today?" He asked as he zipped up his backpack and swung it over his right shoulder, closing his locker after.

"Yeah, we got nothing to worry about. They're our best friends, and besides Ned hasn't told anyone you're Spider-Man yet so I think we're okay." I said reassuringly.

We both walked into the cafeteria to see Ned gawking over StarWars clips on Youtube and MJ giving Ned glares every now and then while trying to read her new chapter book.

Peter and I both looked at each other before nodding and making our way to the table.

"Ned...Mj..." Peter said as he cleared his throat.

"Err we have to tell you something..." I said trailing off as the palm of my hands were starting to get sweaty.

"You're White Widow and Peter's Spider-Man." Mj said blankly as she put her book down.

"Wha- I- how did you-"

"I mean, come on it's kinda obvious." Mj said shrugging her shoulders.

"N-No it's not." Peter said shaking his head.

"Oh really? Says the guy that makes web fluids in class, sits on the roof during Liz's party IN his Spider-Man suit, and literally swung out of the school bus on our school field trip JUST to go fight the bad guys. Sounds pretty obvious." Mj said before she picked up her book to read it again.

"Oh, and" she said as she lowered her book. "We won't tell anyone. I promise. Right Ned?" She said as she elbowed him.

"Wha- I- White Widow- I- my best friend- Yes I promise I won't tell anyone." He said nodding.

"Thank you guys so much." I said before Peter and I sat down.

"So y/n, can your suit turn red once you murder the person you like too?"

"Ned. Just stop. Please."