Chapter 3: Identity Revealed

Note: Y/L/N- Your last name

*Beep Beep Beep* You woke up and hit the snooze button on your alarm. '5 more minutes' you thought. *Beep Beep Beep* You woke up again and looked at the time. 9:30?!!!

"I START SCHOOL AT 9:00 CRAP CRAP CRAP." You yelled. You got up and made your bed and then ran to the bathroom. You threw on a regular black shirt, blue ripped jeans, and a little bit of mascara. You ran out of your room and into the kitchen to grab an apple and kiss your parents goodbye. You finally ran out the door and checked your phone to see what time it was and it said 9:50. "Shoot." you muttered under your breath. As you were running to school an arm reached out for you and pulled you into a dark alleyway. You turned to see the same man that got you last night.

"Ugh not again. Dude come on just let me go I'm late for school and I really don't want to hurt you."

"Hurt me? You're a small little girl who doesn't have strength. What can you possibly do?" He said with a grin.

"Oh really? Try me!" You said clenching your firsts ready to fight. The guy came up to you and put his hand on your shoulder, but you swept him off his feet and pushed him down. Then you look around and see a piece of rope hanging from a trash bin. You tied him up and used your freeze breath to have the rope stick to him.

"DON'T MOVE WE SAW EVERYTHING PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR!" you heard a voice call out.

'Cops.' You thought. You didn't turn around, but instead you jumped and flied away. You were panicking as you were flying above the city because you realized your identity has been discovered, and there was no way you could go to school after what happened. 'UGH think y/n THINK." you thought to yourself. You looked below you and searched the city to find a place to land, but it wasn't moments later until you felt a sharp pain on the side of your stomach. You turn to see what it was and realized it was a tranquilizer. You looked around as you were falling and everything went black.

--4 Hours Later--

You woke up and realized you were laying on a couch. You sat up straight and walked around the building looking for clues as to where you were. You saw all these high tech suits and you thought to yourself, 'No...I can't be in the-."

"Why hello ms.y/l/n." said a voice. You turned around to see Tony Stark standing in front of you.

(HEYYY GUYS! HAS YOUR WEAVE BEEN SNATCHED YET?!! MINE HAS HAHA. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and I'm super sorry I left you on that cliff hanger. See you tomorrow.)

//Edit: Hi this is me from 2019 to say WHAT THE F*CK DID I JUST WRITE IN THE AUTHORS NOTE ABOVE?! 'Weave snatched' I'm a mofo cringe a** kid.//

-Parker_Holland1996