Chapter 16: I Love You

//This is the last chapter, unfortunately. Don't remove this book from your library yet! I'm posting a few more things!! This chapter has 958 words, and is dedicated to the QuAcKsOn king himself, the boy who swung into my heart, my smol precious cinnamon roll, my everything, my Peter Parker, my Spider-Man, my favorite Thomas Stanley Holland. Happy 23rd Birthday, Babe. You had my heart from the very beginning❤️❤️ I'll be celebrating in my room, by myself with my posters of you, jamming out to the Spiderman Theme song, watching vid clips of you, and all but that's about as much as I can do lmao. Anyways on with the story!

~~~~~~~~
The rest of the day was really relaxing. It was 2:50, so we had ten minutes before school was over. I turned my head and gazed out the window, my expression going from bored to happy as I saw tiny droplets on the window start to appear. It was going to rain.

I smiled to myself and looked back at the board, paying attention to what was happening. It wasn't until later the bell rung. I quickly threw my backpack over my shoulders and ran outside. I lifted my hand out and smiled softly as more raindrops fell on my hand.

"Enjoying the weather, are we now?" I heard a familiar voice call out. I turned around and saw Peter, with the same goofy smile I had plastered on his face.

*Second Grade*

"Peter, look! It's raining!" I said smiling as I pointed outside the window, my two front teeth missing.

"Can we go play in it?" Peter asked as he sat next to me, looking outside the window.

"Sure! Go ask Auntie May if we can play, pweaseeeee!" I said as I clasped both my hands together with a pleading look.

"Okay, I'll be right back." Peter said before running to Aunt May to ask if he could play.

"Auntie May said we could, but we have to have our raincoats and rain jackets on." He said before he walked into his room to put on his stuff.

I put on my yellow raincoat and red rain boots before waiting patiently for Peter to come out.

"Okay I'm ready let's go!" Peter said as he opened the door and ran outside, me chasing after him along the way.

I finally caught up to Peter before we stopped to catch our breaths. I smirked at Peter and took my hood off as I felt the tiny droplets touch my face.

"Y/n you're going to get sick!" Peter said with a worried look.

"No I won't Pete, come on take off your hood it won't hurt I promise." I said.

"Okay fine." He said before he took his hood off too. He smiled as the tiny droplets touched his face too.

We held hands and started spinning in circles playing games. Finally, we both giggled before sitting down underneath a covered area, just talking.

"Y/n?" Peter asked as we squeezed the water out of our hair.

"Yeah Pete?" I asked him.

"Will you marry me?" Peter asked, smiling.

"Pete you know we are wayyyy too young!"  I said giggling.

"Aww man. I tried." Peter said shrugging.

"You're my best friend. I love you, Peter." I said hugging him.

"I love you too, y/n/n." Peter said, hugging me back and giving me a goofy grin.

*End of Flashback*

"Remember when we were kids? Playing in the rain like crazy?" I said with a smile.

"Yeah. I remember everything that day. I even asked to marry you." He said, smiling as he shook his head.

"Good times, good times." I said, not keeping my eyes off the rain that was trickling down hard.

Peter put his backpack down and stepped in front of me, holding his hand out.

"May I?" He said smiling.

"Yes you may." I said before putting my backpack on the floor and taking his hand in mine.

I giggled as Peter twirled me and pulled me close to him, as we stepped together in sync, dancing.

The rain was soaking through our clothes as we kept dancing in sync. He twirled me around before pulling me close to him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him close to me and placing my head on his chest as we swayed back and forth.

He tilted his head slight and his lips lightly brushed against my cheek. Peter stopped moving, stopped the slow dancing, and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

I looked up at him and noticed his face close to mine, closer than before. Shaking the rain off my sleeve and pulling my arm up, I placed my hand on his cheek and brought him closer. He looked at me and connected our lips.

It was long, but sweet. Finally we parted before Peter leaned in to whisper into my ear.

"I love you y/n y/l/n."

"And I love you Peter Parker."

It was still raining but it had only just clicked in my mind. I laughed and pulled out my umbrella, putting it over both our heads, covering us.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him, walking down the corner to go get a Sandwich from Delmars. I pulled out my phone while we were waiting in line and noticed 12 missed called from Tony.

I immediately pressed the call back button and panicked waiting for him to answer.

"Yes?"

"Where the heck are you? Haywire's attacking the city! We need you. Hurry up."

After that he hung up.

Here we go again.

~~The End~~

Ha! You really thought it was gonna end there?

You're wrong. This was just the beginning.

:)