Chapter 14: Secrets Out

//Basically you went on a date with a monster.... I'm sorry. BUT this chapter has 1168 Words!

"I can't believe this-" I said, as my eyes widened with my mouth hanging open.

"I mean you had it coming sooner or later-"

"No, I can't believe you're being a stupid twat and doing it right here like come on people wanna enjoy their movies too." I said, stalling as I carefully reached for my purse slowly, grabbing my suit.

I hid it behind my back and looked around for possibly places I could change.

"Why so observant y/n? Your nerdy boyfriend Peter isn't here to save you-"

"YES I CAN!" I turned around looking above me as I heard a thwip and saw Peter as Spider-Man starting to web Haywire.

"Y/N! Leave while you can!" Peter said as he struggled to keep Haywire down, shooting more webs as Haywire cut free.

I nodded my head and ran to a corner of the movie theater that was empty.

I could hear Peter struggling on the other side so I quickly took all my clothes off and put on my suit.

'Hello y/n.'

I jumped from the voice and rolled my eyes.

"Kevin you really need to stop coming in at times like this." I said as I ran back to Peter.

'Sorry y/n. Would you like to activate instant kill?'

"No...not yet at least."

I ran up to the scene and now Peter was held down by Haywire, gasping for air.

"LET HIM GO! ITS ME YOU WANT ISN'T IT?" I yelled at Haywire.

This got Haywire's attention. I could see Brandon smirk under his mask and he shot electricity sparks coming towards me.

I inhaled and exhaled. Here goes nothing.

The sparks went right through me, having it hit the back of the movie theater.

"WoAh hOw DiD yOu Do ThAt-" I heard Peter say from behind me.

"Phasing, it's a new power I got." I said as I started running towards Haywire. I could tell he was getting worried because each spark he was throwing I was dodging. I finally tackled Haywire on the floor as he struggled to get up.

"You're going to regret this later, I promise you that." He said.

I started punching his face repeatedly, each punch getting deeper and deeper into his face.

He was right though. The one thing I didn't see coming is exactly what he did.

I don't know how he did it so fast.

I almost had him.

The last thing I heard was a blast before everything went dark.

Peter's P.O.V.

I saw White Widow get blasted by his electric sparks all the way into the wall.

I sprinted to her, as I shook her gently.

"White Widow? Wake up! Come on are you-"

"Save it Peter, she isn't waking up. Hopefully she won't ever have to wake up again. Stupid bit-"

"DONT YOU EVER TALK ABOUT HER THAT WAY! SHE HAS AN AMAZING PERSONALITY AND I LOVE HAVING HER AS MY PARTNER." I said yelling at him.

"She's not what she seems Peter...it's sad you don't even know." Haywire said before he shot another electric spark that was spiraling towards me.

I acted fast and shot a web towards one of the walls, crawling up to the very top.

"I've been admiring you two for years. Everything you've both done together. This has been planned for a long time now and I won't let it die." Haywire said as he watched me.

'Everything we've done? For years? I've only known her for-'

My train of thought was cut off by the sound of more power lines falling. I turned to Haywire and saw his eyes opened into a blue color and he was rising higher into the sky as more electricity surrounded his body.

He's gaining more power. It all makes sense now.

(Peter keep up you smol bean. Sorry back to the story.)

Before he could trap me I decided to start webbing him more than I ever did to anyone else.

He flung against a wall struggling to get out. I used all my power into shooting as many webs as I could and kept trapping him even more and more into the wall.

"Never talk about her, or any girl like that again." I said as he looked me in the face. I punched him over and over again as more blood came down his face.

With one last hit, I finally knocked him out cold.

"Y-YES! VICTORY!" I said as I bit my lip smiling and fist pumped the air.

Y/N's P.O.V

My eyes opened as I looked around reoccurring the last event that happened. Haywire blasted me to a wall.

I looked around and saw Peter dancing around and fist pumping the air as he looked at Haywire, all webbed up and knocked out.

I smiled slightly at his dorkiness. God I really love him.

You might say love shouldn't be used and that I'm too young to know what love is.

But I really do. I really love Peter Benjamin Parker.

"P-Peter-" I said as I put my arm to the floor, carefully getting up without hurting my back eVeN more than it already did.

"White Widow!" He said as he ran up to help me up.

"P-Peter I'm s-Sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't enough t-to defeat h-him. I-" I said sobbing through tears.

"Shh it's okay it's okay. We got the bad guy. We won!" He said as he held me in his arms, due to the fact that I could barely stand.

I reached my hand out to take off his mask carefully as I viewed his face. It was a bit black and dirty from all the destruction that happened, and there was a huge cut on his lip.

I exhaled slowly before I reached my hand to the back of my neck to take off my mask.

His eyes widened. "Y-Yn?!" He said with a big smile.

"Hi Pete." I said, my lip still trembling to hold myself from crying even more.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner and that I got mad at you and ignored you for a week. I just wanted you to be safe but as soon as I found out you were Spider-Man I was hurt because I didn't want you going out and fighting crime. I knew what the consequences were a-and I even hate seeing your face all bloody." I said as I shook my head.

"Don't apologize. I would've acted the same way. Don't worry about it though.What matters is that you're safe now and you're here with me." He said as he leaned in to hug me. I smiled and hugged back as I buried my face into the crook of his neck.

I was finally safe, and Peter and I were back to normal.

Everything was going to be okay.