Chapter 5: Crushed

(Not edited)

"Missed me?"

It was Nat! (A/N haha you all thought it was Peter)

"Oh my god..." you said. You started crying as You hugged Nat. Separation after 4 years was a big deal.

"Y/n I thought I'd never see you again. I-I'm sorry for making things so hard on you. I regret everything I did I'm so so-"

"It's okay Nat. Really I should have been more careful. The important part is we are together now and that's all that matters." You said shushing her. After a few moments of hugging Tony broke the silence by saying:

"I hate to interrupt but I have to go. Spider-Man needs me."

"Wait...you know Spiderman? Like THE Spider-Man?" You said as your eyes lit up. He was friends with the guy that saved your life.

"Yeah kid. Anyways gotta blast." He said as he ran down the hall turning to his right.

"Want to catch up? I can come over your place and talk with mom and dad?" Nat asked.

"Yes that would take my mind off things." You said shaking your head.

"Why what happened? Let me guess...boy trouble." She said with a straight face looking at you.

"Yeah...there's this guy. His names Peter and we've been best friends since forever! I want to tell him how I feel, but when I saw him with a girl named Liz last night at Homecoming...something in me broke. I felt like my whole heart shattered. I don't know...I can't get with him now though cause he's with her and she's a really pretty senior and I'm nothing compared to her." You said with a depressed sigh as you kicked the ground.

"Y/N, you're the prettiest girl ever, and you're an AVENGER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. He would be an idiot if he didn't see anything in you." She said giving you a tight hug.

"Yeah you're right. I'm gonna tell him tomorrow." You said confidently.

"That's my girl. We should get going it's getting late."

"Yeah." You said as you both walked out of the Stark Tower. You turned left walking past Delmars and walked up the steps to your apartment. You reached into your pockets and grabbed your keys, turning both locks on the door.

"Y/N Y/L/N, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" You hear your mom and dad yelling as they walk from their room to the living room. They paused in their tracks when they saw Nat and your mom started to break down. "Oh my god Natasha it's been so long." Your mom let out a huge cry running to Nat as your dad walked behind your mom in total shock.

"It's okay mom and dad I'm home now. I can stay for now, but I have to get back to the stark tower tomorrow." She said as she sat on the couch.

"Mom, dad, did I tell you I'm an avenger again?" You said biting your lip.

"YOU ARE?! HONEY WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!" Your mom and dad said hugging you.

"Yeah I can't wait! I start training and I receive my new suit tomorrow with Nat but don't worry, I'm gonna still live here and fight crime after school."

"Yes honey but don't forget school comes first. You have to get your homework done before you can go anywhere. Be safe too." Your mom said.

"You know how I feel about those grades, y/n." Your dad said with a stern face.

"I know dad. I'll be right back I need to check something."

You walk out of the living room and into your room to check your phone. 20 text messages and 15 calls from: Peter Parker 💞