Chapter 4: Superhero?

(Warning: NOT EDITED)

"M-Mr.Stark??" You said in disbelief as you looked at him. He still looked the same, but more taller. His hair was still brown and pointy, and he had a beard and mustache growing on his face. He had a black suit on and some sunglasses. "Welcome back, White Widow." He said with a grin.

*Flashback to 4 years ago*

You're crime fighting with your sister, Black Widow. It took place at a bank robbery. Yes, you didn't have the same powers, but you both combined were unstoppable. She was 28 and you were 11, but you were powerful at that age. You both got an alert from Tony to go after the bank robbers and stop them. Natasha (Black Widow) was behind you, but you got struck with a few punches and kicks and she thought you were hurt, so she moved you out of the way, punched the robbers, called the cops, and took you home. 

"Oh my god y/n I'm so sorry no no no please be okay." She said with tears as she placed you down on your bed.

"Nat I'm fine really." You said as you got up and sat down at the table, acting like it was nothing because you heal quickly. "So when's our next mission??"

"NEXT MISSION?! AFTER WHAT JUST HAPPENED CONSIDERING YOU'RE ONLY 11?! You can't be an avenger anymore I'm sorry you're out." She said.

"WHAT?! NO YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!" You screamed, slamming your fists on the table.

"My decision is final. I'm contacting Tony tonight and he will make arrangements for you to go to school and live back home with mom and dad again. No more avengers tower." She said firmly.

"Please-please don't do thi-"

"Pack your bags and go. I can't see my sister get hurt again."

And with that you left. Left being an avenger, left town, left your closest friends. You went back home to New York with your parents. You never saw Natasha again and it hurt you. When you moved to NY you made best friends with Peter and Ned since Fifth grade and everything started to become normal to you. You'd give your sister occasional phone calls, but you never saw her in person and sometimes it would go straight to voicemail. You'd cry yourself to sleep sometimes when you really needed her, and Peter and Ned were there to cheer you up even though they didn't know your sister or who she was. One night while you were laying in bed you decided to finally take her word. This was the life you'd be living now and you can't change anything. You'd have to respect her and Tony's rules and not mention your superpowers and act like nothing ever happened.

*Flashback over*

"I'm sorry I need to get home. I can't deal with this-"

"Sit down." He said.

"Yes sir." You said sitting down on the couch that you were previously on. 

"Y/n, I want you to come back to the team. In fact, back as an avenger. I saw what you did there in the alleyway today." He said with a grin as he sat down next to you.

"Mr.Stark, I can't. I have....school, and I told Nat I wouldn't be an avenger again. I haven't even seen her in years." You said as tears started to fill your eyes.

"I actually sat down with Nat a few days ago and convinced her to have you rejoin the team. She really misses you." He said.

Really?!" You said standing up happily and squealing. You were thinking of becoming White Widow again and how exciting it would be to see your sister again. Your thoughts were disrupted by Tony's laughter. 

"Mr.Stark what's so funny?" You said looking at him. He pointed behind you as you turn around. You couldn't believe your eyes. 

"Oh my god." You said shocked...

IT WAS....

(To be continued.)

{HAHAHAHA I KNOW IM MESSED UP BUT I WANNA SAY TY SMMMM FOR STAYING WITH ME AND BEING PACIENT! ILY ALL! CHECK MY INSTAGRAM FOR UPDATES!!!}

-Parker_Holland1996