8

"Gimme a second," Logan states running to his bathroom.

He leaves Roger and me alone in the main room. Roger doesn't even look at me.

"So he sent you?" Roger states, "To seduce his brother. How hilarious. You're not even his type."

"He didn't complain when he was precumming for me earlier," I tell Roger.

"Doesn't it bother you?" Roger asks me.

"What?"

"That Bashir doesn't give a fuck about you. He sent you here. Let that click. The money is more valuable than you to him. You're not shit to him. Nothing."

"He hesitated."

"But he still he still sent you here," Roger states, "Let that sink in for a moment. You're not shit to Bashir. Nothing. So let's make a deal."

I pause. What the fuck was Roger getting at?

"A deal for what?"

"Switch teams. Logan is promising to take me back home with him. To the Montreaux Estate. That is the real prize. Help me rob it. We split everything 50/50."

"I'm not a traitor."

"No. You're not. You're a fool for a man that will never love you," Roger tells me.

He sounds so sure when he says that. I have to admit it hurts. Not that I'm expecting anything from Bashir right now. Truth is I don't know how I feel about him. But the certainty and permanence in Roger's statement is hurtful to be honest because sometimes I feel that way. I was here doing work for Bashir. He wouldn't have sent me here if it was anything else but a job. Bashir will NEVER love me.

"You OK?" a voice states.

I turn and see Logan looking like a million bucks as he walks out. His shirt is off. He looks over at me and clearly he is worried. I realize I can't let Roger throw me off.

"Just horny," I state, "Horny as fuck."

Before I know it Logan is naked. I have to admit that it's a sight to see. He leans up on the bed, all sexy like. His abs are popping. His face is chiseled and it's like he directed the moonlight to land directly on his long dick as he lays up across the bed waiting for us. He licks his lips.

"Baby, this is a friend of mine..."

"Oscar," I state.

It's that moment I realize that Logan really didn't even know my name nor did he care. He did this often. This was normal for him. I look at how his eyes jet from me to Roger.

Roger smiles at me and offers me his hand, "I'm Trent."