9

"Can I help you?" one of the twins states when I get back to the boat.

It's been some time that I snuck away from Bashir. The fact that I'm being questioned right now made it clear just which one of the twins I was talking to. It was Liam. I remember the confusion from the block party where I first met him but clearly he doesn't.

"I was invited."

Liam looks at me like I have two heads.

It's Logan who comes off the side of the boat, "He's with me. He's coming up to the house. Going to hang out at the Estate for a while."

Liam gives him a side eye, "Don't you already have a guest?"

Logan shrugs, "And now I have two."

I don't think it's my imagination when Liam gives me a side-eye. None-the-less he doesn't stop me from boarding the yacht. He's suspicious though. Real suspicious and I knew that I had to watch out for him if this was going to work. When I get on board the yacht we are moments away from departing. I'm met by Logan who bites his lower lip when he sees me walk up on the yacht. Regardless of the awkward moment that we had last time we met, it's clear he still has some bit of interest especially when he walks up to me really aggressively.

I almost think he's going to kiss me but that doesn't happen. He stops short, pressing his muscular chest against mine and giving me a slight hug. He's shirtless. His hard toned is like a damn rock when he hugs me. I have to admit I compare it to Bashir.

I have to stop thinking about him.

"Glad you came," Logan tells me.

"We both are," another voice states.

I turn behind Logan and see Roger. Roger is laid up seeming to be living the life with nothing but a pina colada and some skimpy looking swimming trunks that are showing off his pubic hair. He seems real comfortable laying out in the sun getting a tan. His brother Liam is watching from behind on the yacht. I can see the look Liam has on his face. He doesn't approve and I wish I could be like Roger laid out with a care free composure but honestly, I'm feeling out of place on this boat.

Liam looks over at Logan, "Can we talk?"

"I'm a little busy," Logan responds.

Liam shakes his head, "Make yourself unbusy and meet me below deck. Now."

The aggression in Liam's voice is as clear as day. Logan is clearly drunk. I can see how he stares at his twin with a bit of annoyance as his twin disappears to the lower deck.

"He's so fucking annoying," Logan states, "You going to wait for me?"

"Sure."

"There are extra speedos over by Roger," he tells me, "Wear them."

If it was anyone else I would be turned off by how authoritative he was. You would think I was some sort of peasant or something just ready to listen to his every whim and command. It may not have bothered Roger but it definitely bothered me. I have to remind myself that I'm here for a job. I remember how Roger responded to Logan's pushiness.

"Anything you want," I state.

I even snicker with the same Roger-like flirtatious snicker. Logan eats the shit up, leaning forward and kissing me, "I like when you say that."

He doesn't just kiss me either. The guy slobs me down putting his tongue straight into my mouth. He bites down on my lower lip. I am taken back when he starts grabbing my ass, thrusting his finger to the seat of my ass. He's attempting to finger me right through my fucking pants!