First time..

A/N : We all love an explosive boi
------------------------------------------------------------

Meeting the parents is always hard, especially if yours don't always approve of your choices. However they were surprisingly fine with your new boyfriend Bakugou Katsuki.
...

(Y/n) pov

"I'd say that went well." You mutter to your boyfriend. "Now what?" You ask.

"Now you come up to my room (y/n)." He tells you. You and Bakugou got back to the dorms, and you followed him up to his room.

You walked into the room and before you could register that the door had closed his mouth was crushed against your own.

You wrap your arms arround his neck and his hands slide to your waist. Katsuki nudges his knee between your legs, making you open your mouth slightly. He takes the opportunity to slip his tongue in and explore your mouth. You shifted your weight so he wasn't crushing you against the door, and in doing so accidentally brushed your core against his thigh. You moaned into his mouth gaining a slight chukle in return. He slides a hand up your shirt making you gasp and pull away.

"Did I say you could move." He says glaring at you. You sake your head. "Well then. Get the fuck back and kiss me."

You comply and he starts kissing down your jaw. He stops and nibbles your ear, knowing that it is a sensitive spot making you squirm. He makes his way down your neck biting and nibbling. Making little lovebites, marking you as his.

Bakugou slides his hand that is still resting on your hip down to your ass and gives it a squeeze. You lift one leg to rest his waist. Keeping his mouth latched on your neck he picks you up and carries you to the bed. He places you down pinning you under him. He starts sliding up your shirt when you stop.

"Katsu.." You whimper. "I-I've never done this before." He comes off your neck satisfied with his work, sits up and looks you in the eyes. His red orbs almost black with lust.

"I won't hurt you (y/n). Now get undressed, like a good girl." He stated already taking off his own clothes.

After discarding the clothes, scattering them arround the floor, he cups your face kissing you gently on the lips.

"Fuck (y/n). Look what you do to me." Bakugou moans. You look down and see a very hard Bakugou. Already feeling a knot in your stomach and an aching core, you try to rub your thighs together to relive some of the pressure. Katsuki places his hand on your thighs halting your movements. You whimper from the loss of friction. He grins and slips a finger in the side of your panties.

"K-katsu...wha-," you were cut off by him kissing you softly, moaning into his mouth instead.

"(Y/n) your so wet for me. You want me bad don't you?" A blush flushes your face. As his other hand comes up and gropes your breast. He leans down and slides the fabric out of the way to take your nipple in his mouth. Throwing your head back in pleasure you let out a moan. He gives the same treatment to the other boob and pushes in another finger.

He rips off your bra, normally you would yell at him for ruining your clothes but in this moment you are to busy to care. He curls his finger inside of you, and nips your bud.

"Kacchann...I.. close...a-ahhh." You felt him pull his fingers out as he sits up. Denying you the pleasure you so desperately need.

"I cant have you doing that just yet (y/n)-chan." Stopping abruptly he puts his fingers in his mouth as like them clean.

"Mmm...you taste so good babe." And with that he flipped your positions. Finding him in a submissive state you attacked his neck and started moving down his torso.

He groaned in pleasure entwining his hands in your (h/c) hair. You laughed, the vibrations forcing a moan from him.

"How dare fucking you laugh at me. You are going to be punished for that." He retorted. You continued your path down to his growing erection. He lifts his hips so you could slide down his boxers. His cock sprung free and he kicked the boxers to the floor with the rest of your clothes.

You kissed your way arround his pelvis. Nibbling and suckling the base and his inner thighs. He tightened his grip in your hair pushing you to his cock. You felt him twitch when you flicked the tip with your tounge. He stiffened when you liked his shaft from base to tip.

"Enough teasing bitch." He growled. You hummed in response and took his leaking cock in your mouth.

He bucked his hips at the sudden warmth. Testing your gag reflexes you went down on him. Bobbing up and down on him, Bakugou fucked your face.

"S-stop...I'm...i..gonna..cum.." He moaned. Despite his protests you kept sucking, pushing him over the edge. His cum shot in hot thick spurts. Not wasting a drop, you swallowed his seed.

He pulled you up from his cock, with a dangerous look in his eyes.

"Oh you are so gonna pay. I told you to stop idiot." He sneered. He pulled you up and ripped off your panties.

Flipping you onto your back he attacked you pussy. He pushed his tounge between your folds enjoying your taste. Katsuki forces his tounge into you and rub your clit between his fingers.

You moan at the amount of pleasure you are receiving. As your boyfriend continues to eat you out his free hand moves up to massage your boobs. Nearing your release you begin to shake violently.

"Katsuki...please...I need...aaaaah." screamed as pleasure ripped it's way through your body.

"Mmm. Time to pay (y/n)." Bakugou smirked as he crawled up your body. He captured your lips in a searing kiss. Placing your legs on his shoulders he thrust into you in one swift movement. Setting a fast pace he continued biting your neck. Pounding into you mercilessly, he took your clit back in his hand.

Feeling the knot back in your stomach you dragged your nails down your boyfriends back. You could feel his cock twitch inside of yourself sending a wave of pleasure through you. Moans spilled from both of your mouths. You placed a kiss on his lips as he continued to thrust into you.

"Fuck (y/n), I want to hear you as you come. Don't hold back." Bakugou panted.

"KATSUKI BAKUGOU!! FUUUUUUUUCK!!" You screamed as your felt your release. He continued to thrust into you as he released his cum into you.

"(Y/n)....thanks. I love you." Pulling out, he sighed collapsing onto the bed next to you. He pulled you close to his chest.

"I love you too Kacchann." You purred into his chest.

"Get some sleep idiot." He groaned, pulling the blanket arround you both. You snuggled closer to his chest breathing in his scent.

"Goodnight Katsu."

"Night (y/n)." And with that he kissed your head and fell asleep.

-----------------
A/N: Lmao. I'm trash.