I

*tik tik*

The timer counted down each minute we wasted, a full 4 hours we had. The battles were intense, especially after our amazing entrance. Erza and Minerva's battle lasted till the end. I stood there astonished by the many blows they both threw at eachother.

*tick tick*

The final few seconds were upon us, 30...20... the last 10 seconds. Erza, even with her many injuries, equipped one more sword before her energy ran out, and struck Minerva a final time.

*ding ding ding*

The timer finally rang and the announcer screamed the unexpected results, "FAIRYTAIL WINS THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES!"

Everyone screamed and shouted, they really worked hard for this. Many of them sang and danced around as the confettis fell from the sky. My guild finally won first place.

"Everyone! Great job," I yelled out from the benches.

Erza smiled, catching a glimpse of my countless bruises and bandaids. "You could've done much better, Lucy. If you did you could've avoided all those injuries. The next grand magic games you must do better," she gave me a weak smile and joined the other members. The crowds congratulated them, the guild congratulated them...

I felt like an outsider, these bruises, these injuries... all show i tried, i tried my best. My fight against Minerva in that water bubble, just proves that i provided alot to this team as well.

Not even a glance... the townsfolk all cheered for the members as we walked through the streets. Everyone got praises, they all got there name cheered for them. No snap out of it Lucy, your amazing guild just became first place... sure you helped. But what really did you accomplish? Stop moping around and be there for your guildmates. You got this Lucy!

"Luce!" I know that voice, I turned around from my spot and saw the salmon haired boy-the man that truly helped in the tournament- run towards me. Finally this is my chance. Tell him, tell him he did a good job.

"Natsu! I-" Before my words came out, I was greeted by the warmest hug in the world. My face plunged into his chest, as he squeezed me harder.

"Luce! Cant you believe it! We got first place! First place! Those Sabertooths, they got what they deserved for acting all arrogant!" Natsu told me, he kept going on and on about how much he loved seeing the faces of thr sabertooths when it was anounced we got first place. He kept dancing around and with that stupid special grin plastered on his almond skin. If I get to see my loved ones happy like this, it doesn't matter how I feel

"En! You guys did a great job out there," I gave him the biggest smile I could whip out.

"Thanks Luce."

"Like really! That was aweso-," again, he hugged me again, his body heat comforted my cold body-as it was alittle below 60 in the guild- while I was in my own little dreamland, someone called Natsu. His arms leaving my body seemed so wierd.

"Bye Luce! I have to go, it seems gramps wants me," he hollered as he was dragged away.

"Bye!" I yelled back. I could see his shadow fading away into the distance, he seems so far.

The part went on for several more hours, accompanied by Mira and Wendy, i had a blast. Before everyone passed out, I decided to retire for the night.

(Next day)

*chirp chirp*
The suns ray creeped into my room. Filling my dark room with some morning light, shakingly I got out of bed. Curse my iron deficiency. Slightly wobbly I hurried to my bathroom and started my usual routine. Witht the weather getting colder I finally cracked out my pants and jackets. My high wasted jeans were perfect for today, of course they fit my certain style. With a tight crop top to match, I threw on a jacket. After breakfast I grabbed my keys and started walking down the side of the river.