3

LUCY POV

     Ace looked at me up and down and stated with a small smile, " I'm so happy to see that your all better."
     The tall man was really handsome but that scar on the side of his face was really noticeable. I walked up to him still in a trance and placed my hand on his scar.
      "My Lady are you alright," Ace asked me.
The scar handy been healed correctly and the skin felt rough to the touch.
      "How did you get this scar," I wondered. Ace held my wrist and guided my arm down.
      " Its a long story. One that we can save for later My Lady," Ace replied. Bastian clapped his hands and made me snap out of my thoughts.
      "Look we dont have time for this, if you've forgotten we got an entire realm to save including the million of beings that inhabit the place," Bastian sarcastically stated.
      " He's right, but first we must work and restoring your powers, and gaining your immunity back," Altair insisted.
      "Restoring my powers. Immunity. What?"
      "My Lady your mother before you was the generation that was born in the human realm. Because of that you her only daughter never got the necessary teaching and you and your mother never had the immunity to travel into different realms without. Well, dying, like other beings of the dragon realm got since they were born."
     "So I kinda understood this but your saying that my grandmother was a queen of a whole different worl, realm than Earth."
     "Yes, and well we have been trying to find her decendants but we have been unable to do so because of the weakened energy that your mother gave off and an even weaker pulse from you. If not for this your mother might've been brought to the realm before you yo save the realm."
     "Wow, well let's get started in this whole training session shall we."
      "So your not like mad or anything for us taking you somewhere other than your home."
        "Earth is no longer my home, nobody cares about me here. And protecting the dragon realm is like saving that last bit of my family's history right."
      "Yeah..."
      "So it should be fine. At least you guys need me."
      "If your fine with it we'll train here. This area was specifically made by us to teach the your grandmother when she was learning how to control her power. So no humans will come in here," Ace told me.
      "Let's get this training on shall we!" I yelled with glee. Everyone's faces all showed the same happiness.
     " Bastian will teach you first," Altair blurted.
    "What! No no I'm not teaching her," Bastian pleaded to Altair.
   "Look your the best at helped kids with their newly found magic power. I dont see why you cant help her awaken her powers.  And Ace you'll be helping her master swordsmanship. I'll help her with her immunity problem after you. Alright," Altair declared. Bastian and Ace agreed. Altair and Ace left for something as Bastian came and sat down in front of me.
    "Ok look. All the past royals all had the same magic," Bastian explained.
    "Celestial Magic?"I asked.
    "NO. You see your mother and you got this power from staying on earth too long but the real power that made the royals well royals was their ability to Control."
    "Control? Why was that powerful though."
    "Control was the ability to dominate your opponents with will alone. Some of your stronger ancestors mastered the ability to the extent of fully controlling their opponent and stealing their powers. That's why some of your ancestors didnt need guards."
     "Was that why they needed guards because the power didnt need physical strength so they were vulnerable to physical attacks."
     "Exactly your grandmother was one of the weaker royals she was only able to dominate and couldn't full master her power so she couldn't rely on physical attacks to help her which is why she appointed guards to shield her."
    "Then how are you going to teach me?"
   " I'm thinking of letting you unlock it yourself."
   "Huh! Wait a minute but I dont know how to do that."
   "Dont worry. The power was usually awakened on its own for all of your ancestors. It's the same for you."
    "What?"
    "I'm sure you heard Altair explaining the very little aura you guys were giving off so we couldn't find you right."
     "Yeah..."
     "The aura you guys were faintly emitting is the power of your ancestors but never cultivated to the peak. So all you need to do is practice."
     "That easy? Really?"
    "Of course not. You'll have to pass the trial of the heavens first and then you'll be able to freely control your power at will."
     "A trial?"
     "Dont worry it shouldn't be too hard all the previous royals had no problem passing this test."
     "What's it about?"
    "The test replays the saddest moments in your life until you can give up on your emotions completely and understand the pain you've gone through. Well are you ready to go in."
     "Wait, what if it cant pass it?"
     "I dont know..."
    "Why dont you know? What would happen if I dont pass it!"
     "Look Lucy relax I dont know what your going to see but trust me on this. Your going to be fine."
     "Alright. How do I get into the trial?"
     "Meditate."
     "That's it?"
     "I do the rest all you need to do is clear your head."
     "Ok." I sat down and relaxed my body. I felt Bastians hand on my head and in a second a wave of energy played through my body. I started losing feeling of what was around me. Slowly losing my senses.

🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅

I'm BACK