13

LUCY POV

   I was in the dragon realm, the actual dragon realm.
   "My lady are you alright?" Asked Ace.
   "Yeah I'm fine, just I feel amazing coming here," I replied.
   "Well you are going to be the one to rule over this place," stated Zeref, "anyways let's get to the palace shall we." I was full of glee, I pranced around the field as the other followed behind me. I was going to rule this beautiful world. While we were walking I smelled ashes and the smell of iron. They were all coming from the West. I looked over towards that direction and saw clouds of ash.
   "What happened over there?" I asked.
  "The aftermath of the war," Altair replied. The aftermath... I wonder how bad it is. We kept walking farther and farther from our original location. The smell of ash and burning grew, as we got closer to the castle.
   "Oh yeah just asking do you all know how to fly?" Zeref asked. I looked at everyone and they all gave a smile.
   "I'll carry all of you on my back." Stated Altair.
   "Alright then, because we made it to the castle," zeref told us. I looked up in the center of all the land  I saw a giant castle on a piece of floating rock.

   Now I understand why we needed to fly

   Now I understand why we needed to fly. Altair took a deep breath in and as he exhaled smoke surrounded his body. Now he was back in his original form. A dark blue dragon appeared before me, I failed to get on because of the glossy skin. Altair had to grab me and put me on his back, we flew through the sky, I looked around and saw how the kingdom was divided. The south and the wast were all burned and back shrouded the area. The north was filled with snow, while the east was the only livable area for the creatures. In the center of it all was the castle.
    "My lady you are now infront of the Dragonia castle, the very castle that is now yours," Ace stated as he showed me the big gates of the castle. We landed on the big area infront of the castle, ace went up to one of the soldiers at the front of the gate, and had a little talk. In a few minutes the grates opened revealing to us the beautiful castle.
     "My lady lets go!" Yelled Daniel. We walked through the other doors and finally made our way into the throne room. In the the Throneroom there were many statues and a lone chair in the middle.
     "My lady, all of these statues are of the past queens and kings, soon your stature will be up here," alfair stated. I looked at all the statues and the very last one, resembled me alot, it was my mom. The tyrannical queen, that everyone hates. This Throneroom was so lonely and cold, and there was barely any life to it.
     "Shall we keep touring or do you want to keep looking at the statues?" Asked zeref.
     "Yeah, let's keep touring the castle." I rellied. The next room we visited was the dining room, the next one was the ball room, then the servants quarters, and lastly my room.
    "We just had it renovated what do you think?" Asked zeref.
    "I love it!" I replied. I looked through the blue room, it had hanging star chandeliers, and cute gold paintings on the walls. All of the firntiures was white, and they were the softest beds and couches I have ever felt.

      (Magnolia)

ERZA POV

    I still cant get over what happened at the weapon store, we asked the ironsmith who they were, and he could only tell us "some powerful people".
    "Erza! Hurry master needs you!" Demanded mira from the second floor.
    "Alright! I'll be up soon!" I yelled back. Why would master need us? Why was Lucy so strong? Ugh so many questions. I got up on the second floor and Mira had already gathered up all our strongest.
    "I have something big to tell all of you," master stated, "acnologia is headed for our guild." Everybody gasped in response to this.
   "Why is acnologia coming here!" Questioned natsu.
   "I dont know, I recieved a letter this morning," master stated. He pulled out the letter from his drawer, and showed it to us.