5

I opened my eyes and saw my self at the guild infront of all the members and the memories start flooding in.
    "How could you hurt Lisanna!" Natsu yelled at me.
    "I didnt hurt her!" I yelled back. And the pain I once felt, the pain of my friends so easily believing in lie such as that one. The pain of being betrayed by the ones you trust the most. All that came flooding into me and just like before that bursting feeling has me feeling sick to my stomach.
    "LUCY HEARTFILIA!" Makorov screamed from the porch. With his whole speech he made it seem that I'm even more of a villain and the many murderous looks in their eyes had me pitying myself.
    "Leave HEARTFILIA!" Makorov demanded. At this point I realized that in this guild none of them were ever my friends. That all this time they were just faking it. I dont know why I found this laughable but as I stared into the old man's eyes I couldnt help but blurt out my feelings.
     "I seriously cant believe that Fiores number 1 guild treats there members like this. So what if your poor dear Lisanna got herself injured but I cant believe that snake blamed me for this. I cant believe that I used to consider any of you as my friends." I stated.
     "That doesn't matter you bitch. You tried to kill me I didnt do anything to you, you deserve to leave! Natsu remember she tried to hurt me." Lisanna whimpered.
      "Shes right Lucy, you shouldn't have done this!" Natsu glared at me.
     "Your right I shouldn't have ever came to the fairytail guild. Goodbye fairytail." I stated. The entire guild fell silent and I left and like that the surrounding area changed again.
    *Good job Lucy you passed your first test and now we're going back to the first one.*
Before I could get any words out the room already shifted and i was back in the main room of mansion. To abandon all emotions and just focus on your goal her Lucy remeber this already happened no need to get sad over this. Like before I ran over to my mother's room but a little later after the doctor was gone.
     "Hi mommy." I greeted.
     "Dear, shouldn't you still be outside with daddy." Mother asked.
     "I wanted to come in a little early today."
     "Awe my Lucy truly is such a cute little girl."
     " Mommy I love you."
     "Where did that come out from. Well I love you too sweety." Its so sad when you know that she's going to die tomorrow. And that I cant prevent it.

NEXT DAY

    "Hi mommy." I once again greeted mother.
     "Dear your so early today." Mother said shocked.
     "I want to be here with you today."
     "Dont worry about me Lucy you should play outside let daddy bring you to your friends house."
      "No I want to be here with you today."
      "Fine if you really want to but can you go bring me some food I haven't ate since yesterday."
       "Alright!" I ran off to the kitchen and grabbed an apple and a few tangerines. As I ran upstairs and flew into mother's roo. She layed there once again with doctors surrounding her yelling incantations and trying every tool they knew of to bring her back. And as the doctors ran out of options she fell. And will never wake up.
     "Mommy...goodbye..." I walked up into her room as the doctors left and went to tell my dad about the news.
      "Mommy I will definently save our realm." I promised. The room changed and the last minute chimed as my family stood infront of me congratulating me for passing the test with all of the magic.
     *Lucy dear congratulations,*my mom told me. I hugged her and said, "Goodbye," as I was soon pulled out from the trial room. And greeted by Bastian.
      "Lucy hello are you alive?" Bastian asks.
     "I'm fine just went through alot..." I answered.
     "Well no time to get mopey becaue Altair is planning on basically taking you around the world to find the other guards. While we're traveling Ace will be teaching you how to fight. And also I think you became alittle stronger after going into the trial."
     "I'm strong!? Really do I look stronger. How about cooler? I bet I look cooler right."
    "No way! You dont look like your able to even kill a fly."
    "Wait let me try this controlling thing on you."
    "No wait. You dont even know how to use your powers. Do you?"
    "I do...can you teach me."
    "I dont really know how to do it iether. It should just come naturally though."
    "So let me try on you!"
    "Fine!"

BASTIANS POV

   That girl made this really dumb face as she tried to activate her power. Almost as if she was constipated.
    "Lucy just concentrate you should need all that strength to activate it." I told her. She nodded and tried again my body started feeling heavy. But that feeling was gone in a flash.
    "That time you were close but try acting up your bloodlust." I stated.
    "What's bloodlust?" She asks.
    "That feeling when you want to kill someone."
     "But I dont want to kill you!"
     "Fine then think of me as Natsu..." In that second a wave of fear washed over me. All of my senses told me to stay away from this girl. In that second my arms shot up and gripped my neck. I want even able to control my whole body. Lucy's head shot up and the murderous look in her eyes was enough to make my body shiver.
    "Who told you about them?!"She demanded. As each second went by the grip on my hands tightened. At this moment I know that trip changed her completely shes no longer a weakling sho will cower in fear. Instead I'm the one cowering infront of her.
     "I said who told you about him, about them?!" She yelled.
     "Look I just happened to hear Ace and Altair talking. Nothing happened." I reassured her. And after that she finally let go and I was able regain control of my body.
    "Well it seems that you have no trouble calling forth your ability." I stated.
    "I also have to control my wind magic." She replied.
    "What?!"