7

ERZA POV

"What do you mean a dragon?!" I questioned.
"This energy It can only be put of by dragons..." Natsu stated. Natsu and wendy rushed into the store but to our surprise we could only find a 4 people accompanying the famous blacksmith.
"Ahh what was that?" The girl asked as she dropped the sword that was originally in her hands.
"My Lady are you alright?" Another blonde rushed to the girls side as he examined the girls hand. Another man rushed to her side whispering something to her. The girl responded with nod as the man picked up the sword. The blacksmith stood there shocked he probably felt the magical energy as well.
"What's happening here!" I demanded as I yelled into the store. The girl turned around and I was shocked to see her here.

LUCY POV

I dropped the sword accidentally and my limiters started repairing themselves and the energy finally got stabilized again.
"My Lady are you alright?" Ace asked while looking at my right hand. Bastian ran over to us and whispered, "Lucy your power...it pulsed through the streets everyone's staring we have to get out of here." I nodded in response.
   Bastian picked up the sword while a womans voice shouted towards us, "What's happening here!" I turned around and saw Erza Scarlet glaring at me and my friends.
   "Lucy..." Erza mumbled underneath her breath. Right behind Erza I saw the two I hated the most... Natsu and Lisanna.
  "Who was the one that released that energy!" Erza demanded. I think this would be a good chance to let fairytail know that I'm alot stronger now. I rose my head and spoke in a confident tone, "Fairytail... it was me that released that energy."
   "Humph. I'm quite sure that you wouldn't ever be able to release that energy. So speak the truth to us Heartfilia!" Erza stated.
   "Shes right why would somebody like you be able to release an energy similar to that of a dragon!" Natsu cut in. Before I was a ble to say anything Bastian and Ace stepped infront of me and released their energy. The group infront of us pulled back.
   "It wouldn't be wise to mess with our lady," Ace suggested to them.
   "A Lady? Pu-lease that girl is anything but a lady," Lisanna yelled out. Natsu stood infront of Lisanna and asked, "Tell me why do you all have the energy of dragons?" Bastian scoffed and smirked, in his confident tone he told the group, "Because we are dragons. Fairytail."
   Altair approached all of us releasing his energy and once again fairytail taking a step back.
   "My Lady I suggest we head back, this sword is perfect for you and will definently help you in your battle," he requested. I really wish to stay here and destroy Natsu and mostly Lisanna but he is right. What's first is the safety of the dragon realm.
   "Your right," I walked infront of Bastian and Ace ans stopped infront of fairytail, "Come Bastian Ace it's time to go."
   As we walked out of the shop I thanked Theodore and we all went back to the forest.

ERZA POV

    What caused Lucy to become so overwhelming?! Just at the thought of having a head to head battle with her and her group made me shiver.
    "Damn! What made them so much more powerful than us!" Lisanna cried clinging to Natsu. Though I love Lisanna her winning really pisses me off.
    "You can't expect to be stronger than everyone, Lisanna," I stated towards the couple.
    "I wonder why they were calling Lucy a 'Lady'," Wendy asked. Which is one question we all want answered and why Lucy changed so much.

LUCY POV

   "Why did you say the sword was perfect for me, Altair," I asked Altair.
   "My Lady, I'm sure you noticed your power going out of control," he replied.
   "Yes! Actually, why was that."
  "The sword amplified your powers 10x. Though I not sure why... the reason why your limiters didnt stay put was because they couldnt hold all that power." Though I'm still questioning how it worked as long as it helps in my fight with Zereph I'll use it.

    "I have something to tell you my lady," Alrair whispered.
   "What is it?" I questioned.
  "I'm planning on taking Ace and Bastian with me on a trip to find the other dragons."
  "What! What about me?"
  "We've trained you to become who you are now, my lady, as long as you remeber are teachings you'll have enough power to overthrow Zereph."

    Though I'm going to miss them all. I want them to be proud of me. After hearing his words I ran to the area that ace and bastian were sitting at.
   "Ace! Bastian!" I screamed, towards them. They looked at me with surprised expressions.
   "Why didnt you tell me that you guys are leaving!" I yelled once again. After my remark they looked at me with a sad and guilty face.
    "My lady, you see I wanted to tell you but I couldnt find the right time to. It the right way to state it. But please understand that we are doing this to find the other knights. And help with the war." Ace stated.

     Though I understand this its just sad parting with the only friends I have. With a nod as a reply I hugged them all. And within the next hour I had to sy goodbye to them. Hopefully I'll see them soon.