17

ACE POV

     I watched as her highness just made fun of that girl... I dont get it, I really don't. I watched them try to kill her highness. Why!Why is she helping them ?!
      "Are you alright?" One of the girls from fairytail asked me, ignoring her I put my attention back on her highness and the other girl.
    "Why are you so mean!" The white haired girl screamed, the entire guild started paying attention to the fight between them.
    "I was just stating facts, the maids at my castle can make better smoothies than you," her highness stated. I could see that Natsu was being held back from attacking us by the rest of the guild. At least they have some common sense.
     "What's going on here?" The guildmaster asked all of us whilst coming down from the second floor.
    "Master~ this bit*h is bullying me," the white head whined. How fake, those tears and the begging.
    "I was just trying to teach her a lesson, when she just attacked me out of nowhere... she should really learn some manners. Right Macorov?" Her highness told the guildmaster.
     "Lisanna... please just stop causing so much trouble," the guildmaster sighed.
     "But master!" She yelled, but the guildmaster just walked away.
     "The guildmaster is right. As of now you are in the presence of a Queen. No, empress, as she rules the entire realm of the dragons. So please do watch yourself," Bastian told the entire guild.
     "Bastian are all the citizens evacuated?" Her highness asked.
     "Yes your highness, all of them had been evacuated West, even the near by cities. The rest of the knights are scouting around the border," he replied.
     "Good... find someone here that can set up a barrier," her highness ordered.
     "Your highness, I believe that solid script mages can create a barrier around the guild," Bastian told her.
     "Hes right! I can make the barrier..." a blue head came up to her highness from the crowd. The two of them looked at eachother, as if they were speaking telepathically.
    "Levy..." her highness whispered.
    "Lucy... I missed you," the blue head told her. Her highness laughed under her breath, such a daring lie she has told.
    "Dont lie Levy, I know that you didnt miss me, I know none of you did," she replied to her statement.
     "But if you can create the barrier, well. I'll give you a chance," her highness stated before she walked away. The girl walked over to the front doors, and started to get started on the barrier.

LUCY POV

     I stared out into the sky, I wanted acnologia to hurry up, I want to get this over with. I want to go back home, and live peacefully. While watching over my kingdom.
     "Lucy!" I heard my name being called from behind me. As I turned around I saw Grey, Erza, and Juvia walk closer to me.
    "What do you fairies want?" I asked them. Erza walked right up to me, and put her hand on my shoulder.
     "You do know who your touching right?" I asked, I could feel her trembling slightly.
    "Lucy, I wanted to formally apologize to you..." she told me.
    "I believe I remeber telling you guys what you can adress me as," I told them. Before saying anything else, Erza, juvia, and Grey all bowed.
    "We're sorry!" They yelled out. I was taken back, for them to abandon their pride, and apologize to me like this.
     "You really think that I'm going to forgive you..." I said, i was laughing. It was too funny to not let out a few laughs.
    "Lucy, I'm sorry for everything. I regretted it every day after you left. We didnt feel the same," Grey spoke.
    "Not seeing Lucy at the guild was just not right for Juvia," Juvia told me. I didnt know why but I truly believe in them.
    "Its because I'm strong now right, your all scared of me, so your trying to befriend me!" I asked. They seemed scared all of them.
     "Its fine... be scared. I dont think of you all as my friends anyways," I stated as I walked away. I hate them... this entire guild tried to hurt me! I just what to go back home after killing acnologia. Unconsciously I ended up walking back towards my old house. My how this place brings back memories. Unhappy memories. I looked around the room, everything was kept the same, but a layer of dust resided on the furniture
"Lucy..."
     I turned around and stared at the person who said that. To my surprise it was my old landlord.
     "Lucy your back..." she whispered I could see the tears slowly coming down. She came started to open up her and arms and embraced me. I grasped tightly of her shoulders and told her "Miss, you have to leave, this place isnt safe! You have to go, why are you here?" She looked at me with a face of sadness and delight.
     "I have owned this place for my entire life, I cant bare to separate with it, even under such circumstances. Plus this is the only home you can return too. Why would I ever leave this place," she replied. I didnt understand why I felt like crying. Everyone here abandoned me, they pushed me away for someone else. Why, why would someone actually care about me. For a second Zeref and the knights appeared in my head, I remembered that now I actually have a place to return to.
    "Landlady, thankyou. But I'm so sorry. I'm never returning to this place it's best if you take care of yourself. So please just evacuate I would hate to see you get hurt." I told her but it seemed like she really didnt want to leave. But eventually she gave up on trying to stay here. I soon left the building myself and headed down the street.
     "Lucy why are your eyes red?" Zeref asked me, he was standing infront of the guild and looked at me worryingly.
    "I met someone... I didnt expect for people to actually have wanted me to come back here," I replied. Zeref took hold of my hand and lightly kissed my fingers.
   "Lucy... I want you to live a life that you can look back to when your old and think only happy memories. After this is over I want to take you back home and take care of you within the castle walls..." he drifted off, his words really do help calm l me down.

ZEREF POV

    I want to give Lucy a nice life, I want to get rid of everyone who ever hurt her. I want to protect her. I want to care for her. I let go of Lucy's hand and pulled her in for a hug.
    "Just know that I'm here for you, I'll share everything with you. I'll share your sadness and happiness. So please rely on me more," I whispered but before I could hear her reply, a loud scream was heard in the distance.
     "What was that?" Lucy asked as she separated from me and we both started to run to the screams.