12

ZEREF POV

   Lucy released all her magic, gusts of wind blew by all of us tearing branches and blowing all of us away.
   "How could you say that!" Lucy yelled at the knights. At this moment she was so angry that her entire demeanor changed.
The knights all shivered in fear, never expecting what just happened.
   "Listen to me, I am not like my mom! I dont lie and most importantly, I'm not WEAK!" Lucy continued on. At this moment everyone of the knights rushed to Lucy's feet, bowing and begging for forgiveness.
    "Please forgive me your, highness," one of them asked. Soon the others followed each politely asking for her forgiveness.
   "It isnt me you should be saying that to, beg, beg infront of Zeref," she told them. And soon each of them slowly made their way infront of me.
   "Zeref, please forgive me," the man asked. Each one of them soon followed, signs of them frightened showed in their voices. For a moment I wanted to just destroy them, make them feel even more guilty. But I looked at lucy still in her empowered mode and remembered the kindness she showed me.
   "Let me tell you, I will not forgive you, but I will spare you," I stated. They all stood up one by one and made their way back over to Lucy.
   "Fine, but you all understand now that Zeref is a good guy, right?" She asked. Each of them were scared, scared about what would happen if they said they didnt. I'm not sure if its truly what they believed or it was Lucy forcing them to. But they all said, "Yes, we shouldn't have ever questioned your judgment. The old queen was truly a bad one."

LUCY POV

   Now that the whole issue was solved, everyone, Zeref included was now staying at my house.
   "My lady, when are you going back to the realm?" Colin asked me, he was the 'C' key, Colin had brown spiky hair and golden eyes. He was brought to us wearing a black suit, mustve been a buisness person before all of this.
   "We should be leaving soon, now that most of you are assembled," I replied. While walking through my house I saw Zeref and Daniel cooking in the kitchen. Daniel was the 'D' knight, he had blue hair and black eyes. Before they were on bad terms because of the comment he made but after they realized that they liked to cook, they became friends immediately.
   "Your, highness! What do you wish to eat?" He asked me, Daniel was so loud and bubbly, I'm not sure how Zeref and Daniel became friends.
   "Not now, let's all eat together," I answered.
   "Alright, Zeref and I decided to make some roasted chicken!" He exclaimed, Daniel went back to Zeref and they finished up prepping. The next one was Ethan, the 'E' key, hes a blonde with blue eyes. I'm not sure exactly but in think he used to be an athlete, very competitive.
   "Ha! I beat you!" I heard Ethan yelling in the room downstairs. When I got down I saw Ethan and Fredrick playing a game of table tennis. Fredrick had green hair and brown eyes, and apparently he was a swordsman in a guild.
   "You cheated!" Fredrick pointed out.
   "No, I didnt," Ethan complained.
   "You guys what happened?" I asked. Fredrick complained that Ethan used magic to move the ball.
   "Guys, cant you two just try to get along. What if when we return to the realm, and get into wars and battles will you two keep fighting amongst yourselves?" I asked. They both looked at my with saddened eyes. I wonder if I said anything wrong.
   "Yes my lady, we wont fight against eachother again," Fredrick said in a low voice. Oh I think they thought I was scolding them.
   "Wait guys! I wasnt yelling at you 2... you understand that right?" I said.
   "Oh! Yeah we know," Fredrick stated with his face lighting up. I preceded to walk around the house, admiring all the people I met today. Till I got a message from Altair. It read 'Hurry and pack we're leaving soon.' I didnt understand what it meant but knowing Altair it was probably not a prank. I threw my clothes into a suitcase and held it tightly. And just then I felt my body floating, as I opened my eyes a bright light was blocking me from seeing the whole scene.
   "Where are we!" I screamed as I felt gravity kicking in. I was falling, from the sky
   "Help!" I continued my screaming till my falling came to a stop.
   "You can open your eyes now," someone told me. As I opened my eyes I saw a beautiful scene. With grassy valleys and mountains in the background. Beautiful streams and animals grazing the ground.
   "Where are we?" I asked as I looked up to Altair.
   "We are in the dragon realm."