6

LUCY POV

   "What!?" Bastian questioned.
   "Yep, apparently 'Control' also has the ability to drain a persons magic power dry and permanently use it if the magic gets embedded inside of you." I replied.
    "Why do you seem alright with this you have 3 powers!"
    "I had a talk with one of my ancestors about this."
     "Huh?!"
    "Yeah there were literally thousands of heartfilias."
    "Correction Dragonias you are also a Dragonia, Lucy HEART Dragonia."
   "That's true Lucy," Altair blurted out.
   "Your back Altair, Ace, where were you guys." I asked.
   "We went to try and find where the next guards are," Ace answered.
   "Did you find them?" I questioned.
   "Yes but their trapped inside of the dragon realm. The only way to save them is overthrowing Zereph and taking back the realm." Altair replied.
   "But what if I cant..." I whispered.
  "We all know that you can. But you still need protection. We need strong wizards to fight with us and overthrow Zereph." Ace stated.
   "Strong wizards but the strongest there is, is in fairytail and well... you know," I explained.
   "Dont worry there are strong wizards out there other than the wizards of fairytail. We're just going to have to search hard." Altair reassured us.
    "Either way you need to learn how yo defend yourself other than magic. We'll go to a weapons shop today and choose out a weapon suitable for you." Ace states.
    "A weapon? What type of weapon?" I ask.
    "I dont know but a sword seems good." Ace stated. Everyone agreed with him and got ready to head out.
     "Which store are we going to?" Altair asked.
     "The best one." Ace declared.
     "Which is?"
     "In...Magnolia." Ace stated.
      "Magnolia! But what if we run in into fairytail," I sighed.
      "So what if we run into them we'll just scare them off. I'll absolutely make sure to destroy those flies!" Yelled out Bastian.
     "He's right. I'm sure even that pink haired idiot will be able to sense the magic power you release," whispered Altair.
    "Yeah...YEAH you guys are right. I'm no longer the weakling I once was. And I'm sure I'm even able to defeat the whole Fairy Tail guild!" I screamed.
    "Now that we have settled this let's get going shall we," Altair reminded us. We all nodded in response full of smiles and a positive feeling swelling up in ourselves. With a small flick of Altairs wrist a giant magic circle opened under us. Within a second we arrived at the heart of Magnolia.
    "We're here," stated Altair. I looked around the familiar area. The place where I used to live was standing right besides me. Bringing back memories full of laughter and happiness also full of sadness.
    "My lady...hey...LUCY!" The loud screaming brought me back to my senses.
   "OW was that you Bastian?" I asked. He just shrugged and went along his way.
    "My Lady we should go now," Ace told me.
    "Yeah," I replied. We came upon the store which is best known for selling weapons that even the great sages use.
     "This is the place...?" Questioned Bastian.
     "Correct. I checked this place out before and the weapons they make here are really amazing for a normal wizard," Ace bluntly stated. I gulped and held my breath as I stepped into the store.

ERZAS POV

    "Oi Erza where are we going?" Natsu rudely asked.
    "To a store," I replied.
    "What For?" Natsu complained
    "I need to buy new weapons. All my old ones are really run down," I stated.
    "Erza~ Why dont we buy icecream instead," Lisanna asked.
    "Juvia would like some too," juvia stated.
    "You guys if Erza wants some weapons let her buy weapons first," Gray demanded.
    "Thankyou Gray,"I told him. Our walk to the store has been mostly peaceful except for the random disappearances of Greys clothes and the Idiotic couples' remarks everything has been going smooth.

LUCY POV

   "I think this sword...works for you," ace uncomfortably suggested.
   "Why do you sound so unsure. It's just a sword," I told him.
   "You see this sword is fine but compared to that is zerephs it lacks..."
   "Lacks what? Exactly..."
   "I dunno it just gives me that feeling."
   "Wow helpful," as I was speaking to Ace the infamous blacksmith Theodore approached us, suddenly.
   "You have a keen eye, son," he stated to Ace. Ace seemed confused by his words as Theodore took the sword and held is gently in his hands.
   "This sword was crafted for someone very special. It was made to fit her attributes perfectly. Which is why the sword seems lacking it was made to only work in the hands of that woman," Theodore explained. The look in his eyes told me that he truly cared for this woman.
  "If the sword is so special... then I wknt buy it. Besides there are so many other swords here that I can choose from," I told him, giving a smile. He stood in thought, wondering about something. Till he then looked up at me a gave a small smile.
  "No you keep it though the sword lacks it's still on my best creations and I want to give it to you. You remind me of her, think of this as a gift," Theodore offered. Though I rejected he wished to give me the sword without the usual 150 million payment.
  "Please I just cant accept something without paying it..." I told him. With another deep look into my eyes he once again demanded, "Take the sword. I want you to have it."
  Though I was reluctant about it. Ace took the sword from his arms and told me, "He wants you to have it. Just take this as a favor and make sure to repay it in the future." I finally agreed. But as I held the sword for the first time. It wasnt an euphoric moment but as i held the sword the restraints on my magic power disappeared...

ERZA POV

   "Erza~ how long are we gonna keep walking," Lisanna wined. This same scenario kept going on till we reached the store.
   "Finally!" Natsu yelled, attracting attention to our group.  As I was getting ready to open the door to the store, a wave of magical energy rushed through me. And most likely the others.
  "Waoh! What was the energy!" Yelled Gray.
  "Natsu~ I'm Scared~," liana stated while clinging to Natsu. As everyone in the area panicked and screamed, Natsu and wendy stood there.
  "A dragon..." Natsu whispered.