Chapter 5

~Seto's P.O.V~

"Shit!!" I slam my hand against the door, "Silver open the door now!" I shout. After a few minutes the door opens to a sleepy Silverstar. As soon as i see her I grab her arm and pull up her sleeve exposing several scars. "Why?! Why this instead of talking to someone?!" I ask her frustrated.

"I tryed! I tryed talking to all of u but none of you listened! The only one who did was Jason!" She shouted at us, "I tryed everything I could to get your attention, but none of you noticed! It got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore and turned to the comfort of the blade!" The moment she says that we all look away guilty. After a good 2 minutes Quinten finally spoke up.

"Silver..... we just want you to be safe.... and I'll admit maybe we've been a bit overprotective of you..." he states worry in his voice. Soon Ty speaks up.

"How about this.... you stop resorting to using the knife and we'll listen to you and we'll all talk about ways you can get out of the base without having to sneak out." Everyone looks at him suprised that he's being so calm, calmer than he's been since Adam died.

"Ok..."

~Silverstar's P.O.V~

We all walk downstairs and sit on the couches. Mitch is the first to speak up.

"So, anyone got any ideas?" And thats when the conversation starts.

"How about this. Your alowed on the surface once a week for 5 hours but you have to have one of us or John with you when u go up." said Ian.

"I think its a good idea. It gives me enough freedom to do what i like to do up there, which is mainly read and explore the ruins of the old base, speaking of ruins..." i levitate a book to me and open it to a sertain page, "I think we should go here." I turn the book to show them a picture of a castle.

"Silver, where did you find this?! I thought this was destroyed with the old base?!" Asks Seto shocked.

"I found it in some rubble from what seems to be your old tower." I answer, "but i really think we need to go here."

"Why? This is Notch's old castle, from when he lived here in the overworld. It was destroyed after the squids took over. Everything that was there was either burned or they couldnt destroy it and was locked in the dungeons of the squid base." Says Jerome.

"I-i dont know... I just... I need to go there..." I say almost desperately. Everyone looks at me worry and shock etched on their faces.

"What do u mean 'need'?" Asks Mitch.

"I dont know... I just feel this pull to that castle... i have to go. Theres something there and I have to find it."

~Ty's P.O.V~

As soon as Silver said this I knew she was right. Something about Notch's castle had always interested me, so i nodded. "Alright. We'll head out in the morning. But first who's going? I know you are Silver so who else is going? I honestly think only 3 people should go including Silver."

"I will. I think I need to be there with you when you find whatever it is your looking for Silver." States Seto, "you are my apprentice after all." He smiles.

"I'll go to. You could use the help of an ex-assassin." States Ian, "besides, i know that area by heart, you'll need me."

"Alright. We leave tomorrow at first light." States Seto taking charge.

I just hope nothing bad happens to them....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey sorry for the short chapter but i really want to wait to start writing their journey til next chapter. Anyways i hope u all have a magically sparkly day!