Update

Hey guys amberheart here... I know you all probably want to kill me for not updating in over like 2 months but I can explain!

You see, after chapter 7 went up i had a huge amount of writers block and it took until December 22 to get what i have now, not to mention during all that ive was trying to catch up on my school work and then Christmas came around and i couldn't really write then, but ur all probably saying thats not an excuse so heres a big reason why i havnt written.

On December 26, 2018, my appendix exploded. For 5 days the symptoms of my appendicitis showed its self as the common stomach flu. On new year's eve i was finally admitted into the hospital after having a blood test that came back showing i was severely dehydrated.

After spending the night in the hospital, the next morning i was in so much pain that i couldn't move and any pressure on my stomach hurt. After a ct scan they finally found that my abdomen was filled with infection from my appendix. I was afterwards rushed into an emergency surgery.

I spent the next 10 days in the hospital hooked up several tubes and machines.

Now u have to keep in mind that this is a case they only see once every like 10 years, and most that survive are lucky.

I survived almost a week without treatment.

The fact that i an still alive is a miracle and i am still recovering, so if i dont update that might be the reason.

I hope u all are well and are happy. So until next time, have a magical day!