Chapter 6

~Silverstar's P.O.V~

I awoke to the sound of movement outside my door and immediately new it was Seto comming to wake me for the journey we were about to embark on. I groggily climb out of bed as he opens my bedroom door to wake me.

"Oh, good your already up! Well get ready to go we're leaving in about 20 minutes." He spoke and with that he leaves me to get ready to go. With that i quickly go over to my wardrobe and changing into a silver longsleaved shirt, a pair of grey jeans, and blue/grey converse. I'm about to leave my room when i feel a nudging on my leg. I look down and see the small faun from yesterday nudging my leg. I smile lightly at her, bend down and pet her softly.

"You can't come with me little one, its to dangerous. Dont worry, I'll be back before u know it, and in the mean time ill make sure John takes care of you. Ok?" The small doe nuzzles my hand as a sign of understanding.

"Silver?! You ready?! We gotta go!" Ian calls from downstairs.

"Alright im comming!" I call back down then turn back to the doe, "what should i call you little one? Hmm.... maybe I'll think of something on the journey.." and with that said I leave the room grabing my silver cape as I go.

Soon I'm down the stairs and faced with Team Crafted and John. "Alright, im ready to go, but first, John can you look after the faun thats in my room? Just make sure she dosnt hurt herself and she has plenty to eat and drink while im gone? Please?" I ask. All he does is sigh and nods in agreement. "Thank you thank you thank you!" I say excited and hug him. Once i realize what I'm doing I quickly let go a light dusting of pink touching my cheeks, "s-sorry.."

"I-its fine." John responds and i can see a light blush on his cheeks as well. After a moment of starring at each other we heard a forced cough and turned to see everyone looking at us owkwardly (a/n see what i did there? No? Ok I'll leave....)

"Come on we need to go. It's almost sunrise and if we're to get to Notch's castle before sundown we need to leave now." Ian claimed walking out of the building. I turn to face John who had by far been my closest friend over the time I've spent with the remains of the Sky Army.

"I'll be back soon, I promise." And with that said i follow Ian and Seto outside of the base. "So, how do we get there? We can't teleport because if i remember correctly the squids have a magic detection device and they've been using the area around the castle as a base." They just stare at me in shock, "what? I pay attention in the meetings!"

"Wow, um... we cant walk that will take to long... and like u said Silver, we cant teleport so the only option is horse back." Ian states.

"Ok, come on the stables still have a couple horses in them." Seto claims as he walks towards the stables, or at least whats left of them. As I followed I pulled up my hood knowing Seto would scold me for not having it up.

As we neared the stables i saw 2 horses, one a beautiful cream colored mare with with an apple colored mane and tail, the other a pure black stallion with a chocolate brown mane and tail. Once close enough i could see the mares ocean blue eyes and the stallions stricking mix of gold and hazel. He walked up to me and smelled me, whinnying when he finished. I carefully stroked his muzzle.

"Azorel." Came Seto's voice came from behind me, "his name is Azorel. He was Sky's horse before he...."

"Oh... I see."

"C'mon you two! Let's go!" called Ian as he mounted his horse. With Seto's help I mounted Azorel. Without a moments hesitation Seto got on behind me and grabed the reins, wraping his arms around my front so I dont fall, and took off at a steady gallop after Ian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

After several hours of riding non stop, we finally make it to the castle, or what was left of it, with little to no trouble. We tie up the horses and hide amongst the brush.

"So... Ian now that we're here, how do we sneak in?" I whisper to Ian, looking at him.

"We go in at nightfall, when everyones asleep, but for now, we wait." With that said I look up to the sky to see that it will be night in a matter of minutes. I look to see what Seto is doing only to see him meditating, so with nothing more to do, I join him. The moment i close my eyes i feel something in my mind slip and im suddenly back in the void with Adam and two other hooded figures.

"Hello? Comander Adam? Why am i here? Who are those?" As if on cue, the hooded figures reveal themselves and I recognise them from my books, "Notch? Herobrine? What's going on?"

"We wished to speak with you. It is very important that you find Sky's Amulet and our journals. They are hiden by an enchantment only you will be able to find and get through. Now go! We've wasted enough time!" Called Notch before they started to fade.

"Wait! How will i know i found them?! How did your amulet get in the castle?!" But before my questions could be answered, i was thrown back into reality.

As soon as i knew my subconscious was back in my body i quickly stood and ran to the ashen rubble, ignoring Ian and Seto's shouts to come back. Soon i found myself standing in what seemed to be what was left of the throne room. Before i could comprehend what i was doing, i felt my body turn and continue to run through the halls, of what was once a magnificent castle, to what seemed to be the remains of a library.

The moment i walked in i nearly choked on the stench of smoke absorbed into the remaining walls and suport beams that had fallen in the fire. Having regained control of my body, i walk around looking for something, anything, that could signify a hiden compartment of some sort. After what seemed like hours i heard someone enter the room.

"Silver! What the Nether were you thinking!" Whisper/shouted Ian from the doorway, "you almost got us caught!"

"I'm sorry.... I don't know what happened. One minute I was meditating, the next i was in the void with Adam, Notch, and Herobrine, then i was suddenly running here!" I explained, still searching. Soon i came across a book, or the remains of one, that seemed out of place. Slowly and carefully i tried pulling it out only to hear a click and something opening next to me.

To be continued...