Chapter One | ✓

Chapter OneTrampled

It's not easy being a princess... but hey... if the shoe fits!

Song: Hey Princess by Allstar Weekend

♪♪♪

London, England 2011

Veronica Green's P.O.V

The door to the long sleek black limo opened and I stuck my hand out to let the chauffeur know that I needed help climbing out of the car. The chauffeur took my hand and put one leg out before the other and the chauffeur pulled on my hand lightly to help me get up. "Thank Rupert, tell the guys to take my luggage up to my room." I said hiking my purse up my shoulder and straightening out my red blazer out and then putting my sunglasses on the top of my head.

"Honey, Molly!" I called out when I saw my best friends at the front of the giant school chatting away and laughing. Quickly they both turned to look at me with wide smiles.

"Veronica!" They both called out spreading their arms out to give me a hug as we approached each other the heels of our knee high black boots clicking against the pavement.

"How was your summer? I'm so sad we couldn't get together." Honey said when we all pulled into a hug.

"I had a wonderful summer Honey, how about you girls? I was so sad we hadn't planned our annual trip this year but when your father gets you to work with the one and only Samuel Cavaski you have to take the opportunity." I answered with a smile, Samuel Cavaski is once of the most famous dancers in the world and my daddy had pulled some strings to get me an opportunity to work with him.

"Well at least you only got to do something fun, I only went to Paris and my dad didn't let me go to Australia or Japan like I wanted. What about you Honey?" Molly asked fixing her light brown curly hair so that it was laying perfectly on each shoulder.

"I spent the summer at my grandparents resort and you guys won't believe the boy I met, so handsome, so rich, and so wonderful." Honey said taking out her phone to show us pictures.

He was in fact a very handsome boy he was tan with black short quiffed hair, brown eyes, he looked tall and strong. I believed he was handsome but apparently Molly had another idea. "He's not really that cute, god Honey you need to learn to pick your men I mean your lucky his rich but he should be hot as well." I looked to Molly who looked offended but smiled anyway.

"You're right, I dumped him at the end of summer anyway." Honey said putting her cellphone back into her purse.

"Putting all that aside, did you girls get the email? Another chance for us to plan the perfect Christmas ball." I said with a smile and began to twirl around the court yard.

"Watch out!" I suddenly heard and I stopped twirling to see where the words came from. I looked around and my eyes widened when I noticed the voice belonged to a sweaty boy on a skateboard falling directly in front of me. I was frozen and before I could even think of moving the sweaty skater boy fell forward his hands extending out to catch himself.

I let out a cry when the boy landed directly on top of me. Molly and Honey quickly ran towards me pushing the boy away as he was slowly getting up making him fall to the ground again. Both my friends hands extended their hands towards me to help me up.