Chapter 28-Arts & Crafts

I sat in the kitchen waiting for Michael to return. No later than five minutes go by before his footsteps come thundering through the house. Soon enough he stood at the door of the kitchen, a box of art supplies in his hands. 

"Lets go to the living room!" I smiled at his childish nature but stood up to follow him. He the sets the box on the floor and sit down in the center of the room looking up at me expectedly. I shrug my shoulders and sat cross legged in front of him. 

I watch as he dumped the whole box on the floor. Paper plates, clay, paints, colours, sparkles and professional mask products sat on the floor.  Michael went for those first and I grabbed a plate. knowing that my art skills barely existed. I began mapping out a design that soon went south as I started to colour the mask. I looked up to see that Michael had turned around and was working on his mask like his life depended on it.

I looked back to my mask and was hit by a wave of memories. Specifically all my art marks, projects and pictures that were never put on the fridge for they could make anyone vomit. I started getting extremely self conscious of y art skills, I mean I am an engineer not an artist. I colored the last part and saw that Michael was somehow done before me.

"Before you see what I made, be warned and try not to cry or yell." I pushed my mask forward, waiting for his reaction.

I looked at the floor before a deep chuckle hit my ears

I looked at the floor before a deep chuckle hit my ears. I looked up to see Michael looking down at me since he was still way taller than me when sitting on the floor. He then burst out laughing and I soon joined, getting past my Vietnam flashbacks of preschool art.

"Good try Y/N. Here I made you this, it isn't my best but here you go." Michael passed me a mask that made my jaw drop. His attention to detail astonished me and in less than an hour.

 His attention to detail astonished me and in less than an hour

"Micheal how..?" My mouth fell open in shock, no words falling out of my mouth.

"I am glad you like it Y/N, also that is barely anything. I could make you more if you'd like."

"No this if perfect Michael." I picked it up and tried to tie it on. After struggling for a bit I heard Micheal standing up before hands took over and tied it for me. I walked over to the mirror in the hallway and gasped. I walked up closer and admired the mask up close. Suddenly Michael popped up in the mirror, making me jump.

"Oh My Goodness Michael! You trying to kill me." I put a hand over my heart and took deep breaths.

"Oh I'm so sorry Y/N. Are you okay did I hurt you." Michael turned me around and looked me up and down. looking for any injuries.

"No I'm fine, you just startled me that's all." He sighed out in relief and let go of my shoulders. I looked at my reflection one last time before untying the mask and gently holding in my hands. I then quickly placed in my room before heading over to help Michael clean up but it was all done when I got there.

"Hey Y/N, I put everything thing back and if you'd like we can play some cards." I smiled at Michael, seeing as he already held the Uno cards.

"Yes! Get ready to lose Michael for Uno is my game."

"Oh we'll see about that."

---Time Skip---

I stared down at the card on the floor, a two blue. I had two cards left a blue six and a green two. I look up to see Michael holding one card and patiently waiting. This is the move of the century, this could make or break my career as Uno Queen. I take a deep breath in and place the green 2.

"Uno!" I smile innocently and cross my fingers that Michael didn't have a two or a green.

"NO!! I was so close." I smirked as Michael picked up a card and could feel his eyes shooting lasers at me as he kept his card. I myself had to draw next and the card I picked set the game.

"Plus four blue...and I win." I didn't wait for the masked killer to pick up the four since I won anyways. 

"Okay, Okay you win fair and square. I guess Uno is your game." I stand up and dramatically dance my victory dance.

"I win, you lose now you have to lick my shoes." Suddenly Michael grabbed my feet and did what my song said. "No! Michael I didn't actually mean to lick my shoes."

"Well I guess too late but I am eaten grosser things." Michael stood up and sat back on the couch. I followed suit after packing the cards up.

"Well I'm going to go sleep for I am exhausted." Michael nods and I stand to leave, however at the door his voice stops me.

"Now just know I might be out killing tonight so if you hear the door open or a scream in the neighborhood it's just me." I nod and continue on my way, oddly hoping to hear a scream. I guess that's what happens when you live with killers.