Chapter 75-Slice and Dice

Trigger warning-Torture, NSFW moments, swear words, blood so on and ya. I write a lot of torture and death scenes I see, I think I have a problem XD 

I watched with glossed over eyes as the blond tried to pull her wrists out of the restraints. To watch her thin wrists begin to turn red from the friction was satisfying but there was a lot more pain to come to her and satisfaction to me. I looked her up and down, well sort of since she was laying down on the table. She looked pretty similar to how she did all those months ago. Thin waist, fake bust, flat ass, caked face and a terrible set of hair on her head since she needed extensions constantly. I was slightly confused that her face was covered in makeup since she was dreaming but I guess that it just meant she was too lazy to wash it off.

"Why you little bitch, let me go! This better be a dream, but it feels so real! God! Help me!" I chuckles and looked to Freddy who had retreated to simply watch the show, he smiled at me and pointed to the table of weapons of torture on the left of the secretary. 

"Now, now, now Vanessa. Don't go making your throat sore, I want to be able to hear your screams for a long time and we can't have you messing your voice up already can we. But let me assure you, this is no dream." I move my fingers along the edge of the weapons table, eyes scanning the weapons as I tried to pick my choice of torture.

"What is this, where am I, let me go, I will call the cops on you!" That makes me fully laugh out at her.

"The police can't help you here! Plus, you won't be leaving here in one piece, or two, or three, well you get it." I pick up a simple pair of scissors, wanting to slowly ruin her image, the thing that caused her cousin to sleep with her and ruin my life.

"Why do you have those, what are you going to do!?" I got closer to her, raising the scissors up before grasping her hair in my non-dominate hand. She yelped out and cried when I began to cut her hair, destroying what little she had to begin with. I finished only when it was uneven and clumps of her hair were laying on the floor, some splattered with blood as I cut close enough to her scalp to slice through skin.

"Please God save me!" Her cries were music to my ear as I ran the edge of the scissors over her ears and down the ear lobe.

"No God here honey, only darkness and death." I grab her right earlobe and quickly cut a piece off. She screams out and her body spasms, as if that could save her. I slice again, and again, and again till none of the lobe was left. I tossed the scissors up into the sky and run over to the table to grab a potato peeler. I move to her left side and grab her ear, the blood from her other ear staining this one. I place the peeler against her skin and she begins to shake before I peel away three strips. Finally I angle the blades at the end of her ear so that chunks come off over small sections of  skin.

"How lovely, a screaming little bitch covered in red. We've just begun though, we have so much fun in store for you. Why don't we get rid of this nose job you got, huh?" I place the peeler on her nose and run it down four times, it doesn't do the full job so I throw that away so that it lands near the scissors. I move to grab a machete and slice her nose clean off her, though it is easy to tell that it was fake as can be. The blood spurts everywhere as I can see Vanessa struggling.

"Please, I am sorry, I am so sorry, I shouldn't have done that, Aaron was the one to blam-" I didn't let her finish as I quickly cut off her top and placed the blade above her chest.

"These false breasts are what he touched, kissed, groped...so time to get rid of them. Not like you will need them with where you are going." I dug the blade deep through her chest but not enough to reach anything vital, I simply cut out both of her implants and then cleanly removed one of the things that made her a woman. I knew that she would soon die from blood loss and pain or just pass out. I didn't want that since there was no fun in a victim who made no noise. 

"Now down here is where he truly touched, where he entered you in a way he never should have while he was with me. So this shall be what brings your doom." I cut her bottoms off, and she gasped as her whole body was now exposed to the room. I placed the machete on her womanhood and let the cold, blood covered blade touch her. Oddly enough I heard the blonde slightly moan and shutter.

"You feel pleasure from this, while bleeding out to death you are still a slut!" I raise the blade and lower it so that it embeds into the wood of the table right beside her head. I move to grab a new weapon, a thin blade that would do well. I move back to her and spread her legs apart. I raise the blade and line it up before shoving it deep in her, it slices her up as It goes until it cuts right through her due to it's length. Losing your virginity was nothing on this. 

The screams, blood, other bodily fluid and guts made everything piece together like a perfect symphony. I watched as she spasmed on the blade until her body stilled. I yanked the blade out of her and stabbed it right through her heart, her face and then her neck. I moved to wipe my forehead from the blood that I could feel sat on it. I looked down at the work of art I had made, the corpse was an amazing sight that would soon be transported to her bed. I couldn't wait to hear the news report of how she was found all cut up in bed like this.

"That really was sexy now, no way I am ever going to chance that name for you." I looked back to Freddy who began to clap as he walked over to me. "Now you need to get cleaned up and get some rest, I'll take care of the rest down here."