Chapter 50-Shower

--- Warning, Shower scene but no actual nudity per say---

"Norman, if you don't mind me asking how are you still alive and looking so young?"

Norman sighed and moving his hands off the keys and twisting his body so that one leg was on each side of the bench, I coping him. Now face to face it was easier to talk to each other, I saw the internal conflict he was going through. It was a lot for him to speak to anyone in general let alone such a big secret.

"Y-you deserve the truth Y/N, if y-you are to t-trust me and even think about me as a husband you need to know. Well to be h-honest I don't even really know, I was told by a s-seer that it was a curse, one related to b-bloodshed that gave me eternal life until I found love. Only then would I age and I believe that I have w-with y-you right h-here." Norman took my hands in his, drawing circles with his thumb on the back of one of my hands.

"Norman I am honoured but as you know there are many like you who wish for my hand, I have no clue how this will end but you have been quite charming so far." Norman smiles down at me and raises one hand up to his lips, kissing the back of it once, respectfully.

"Of course Y-Y/N, I just want you to know that both my Mother and I would be h-honoured to bring you into our family." He lets my hand go gently, and stands before helping he stand as well. 

"I think I'm going to call it a night Norman, I am quite tired." He nods and walks be to the stairs.

"Good night Y/N, I hope you h-have an amazing sl-sleep full of wonderful dreams." 

"You too Norman, Good Night." I walk up the stairs and into my room, locking it behind me. I go to the closet and grab a pair of pajamas and move to the bathroom to shower.  I locked that door behind me as well and triple checked the walls for holes, I knew what Norman did and I was not confident in my own skin to have anyone look at me.

I place the clothing on the counter of the sink, grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste to brush my teeth before showering. I striped down so that I stood in my birthday suit, I twisted the knobs of the shower instead of the tub. I decided to save the tub for another day. I finished brushing my teeth as the water temperature turned to the perfect warmth for me. I stepped into the shower, the glass door, closing behind me and was already beginning to fog up.

I step under the stream of water, wetting my hair completely and easing the muscles of my body. The water droplets hit my skin gracefully, sending shivers down my spine from the pressure they applied. They trailed down my body and down the drain in what I though would be entrancing like when raindrops slip down a car window. I bend down to grab a bottle of vanilla scented shampoo supplied by Norman and at this moment I felt like someone was watching me but I had checked the walls so I brushed it off.

I lathered my hair up with suds, putting the bottle back down by arching my back down once more. I make sure all of my hair is coated in bubbles before rinsing my hair out, making sure to not get any in my eyes but of course I do. I wash my eye out and feel the feeling of someone watching you once more. Once more I brush it off and move onto conditioner which matched the shampoo in scent, keeping it in for about three minutes before rinsing it out. My hair now felt so much better, even if it was wet it felt so silky with these two products provided by the bates.

I grabbed a loofa, one of three provided and squeezed some lavender scented body wash on it. I rolled it around in my hand to create the bubbles before running it over my body, the fresh luffa felt amazing against my skin and the flowery smell filled my nose and made my eyes flutter at how refreshing it was. I was soon complete with my shower but stood in the shower for a bit longer, turning the heat up and turning around so that the water hit my back and eased the stress out of my tension.

I stepped out soon after, the cold air hitting me for one second before the fluffy towel was wrapped around me. I still felt as if someone's eyes were on me as I got changed using the lotion provided once more. I grabbed my old clothing and walked back into the bedroom, putting them in the closet before turning the light off and heading to bed, that feeling gone now. I slowly fell asleep, the darkness lulling me into it's arms. However just as my eyes began to close and I fell into deep sleep I felt that feeling of being watched once more.