two⚤

part two

louis taps his bare foot as he waits for the lift to get to his floor. he knows jesy is going to be teed off and jesy is kinda terrifying when she gets protective. the lift stops with its classic shady jolt and louis bolts out of it as soon as the doors are opened, apologizing to his neighbors as he runs by them.

he sighs in defeat when he reaches 7H. the door is cracked open and jesy only leaves the door cracked as a warning to louis that he's in for it when he gets home. "jes? i'm home!," louis shouts, dumping his heels on the table. maybe leigh-anne could fix them, she's a miracle worker with these things and those shoes were £250.

when he doesn't get a reply, he knows he's really in for it. with only three rooms to the whole flat, it's generally easy to find someone. he peeks in their conjoined bedroom with no luck, opens the bathroom to find it empty, and trudges into the living-room sadly, his head hung.

so here he finds her. britain's next top model paused on the tv. she's facing him with raised eyebrows and crossed arms. he sighs. she paused b.n.t.m.. "where have you been?," she says strictly. louis would be annoyed with her if he wasn't treated the way he is and if she didn't know the way that he's treated.

he plops down on the couch and smiles when jesy's shirt flows down around him. he really like this shirt. jesy's cough makes him look up guiltily. "i broke a heel. and a boy helped me up. i missed my bus because i was late, and now i'm here," he says, purposefully leaving out certain details.

it's like she can smell secrets. "details," she demands.

louis blushes a little and smiles and jesy's demeanor calms down knowing that he wasn't fallen victim of anything. "i accidentally knocked into a boy, his name's... okay! it was harry, and we fell. literally. my heel broke and my lipstick smeared. he, um, he fixed it for me. and he was gentle, he didn't grab at me like everyone else does. he - ha - he told me that he thinks i'm pretty and i ran off," louis says, twisting the material of his shirt between his fingers.

jesy squawks at him and slaps his arm. "you goon! a decent guy finally takes notice in you and you bolt? genius!," she scoffs, turning away from him and pressing play on the remote. louis chuckles quietly to himself and agrees with her, rubbing at his stinging arm.

he wants to say something else, maybe about the fact that he couldn't even stand the bloke 5 hours ago, but he doesn't. "i'm going to the room," he says instead, and jesy waves her hand in the air. louis scowls at her and goes back to their bedroom, immediately shuffling through his side of the wardrobe for some nightly wear. he's not going straight to bed, it's only five o'clock, but he's gonna sleep in whatever he changes into. "hey, jes, do you know where my killers shirt is - never mind, it's right here!," louis calls, taking off his blouse first.

he sighs in relief, removing the tight shirt he wore today. it's very pretty, but kind of uncomfortable to wear for extended amounts of time. he unties the flannel from his waist and throws it back onto the floor. he takes off his trousers next, with a minor struggle, and decides to go pant-less for tonight. it's nothing jesy isn't used to.

he puts the used clothes in the dirty basket (surprise!) and goes to the bathroom across from their room and takes his make-up wipe pouch, cleaning his face before going back into their room and climbing into his bed and under his covers, going on netflix automatically to watch supernatural, which is quickly becoming his religion.

he smiles as the awkward angel named castiel comes onto screen. he yawns and bunkers down in his blanket, happier than usual. it's because of harry, treating him as something human, which means a hell of a lot to some one treated like a stray animal.