four⚤

part four

louis smiles at harry bashfully. he feels quite embarrassed that harry had to see him through one of his episodes. though it rarely happens, louis gets so paranoid and insecure that he literally shuts down. and it hit him so quickly just now that he barely made it into the restroom before he was crying. "thank you," he whispers, and harry smiles at him.

harry's, personally, glad that he hasn't overstepped any boundaries here, putting lipstick on him and kissing his forehead so sweetly, carefully. he does have to say that this light pink makes louis look amazing. he looks absolutely angelic with bare skin, but the light color of the lip balm highlights the softness of his lips and pink color of his cheeks, and the mascara he applied makes his eyes look bigger, making the blue of his eyes stand out more. harry smiles at him softly and louis looks down, awkwardly taking his bag from harry. "how about we go back to the table, hm? i bet calum's already ordered," he smiles and louis nods with a sniffle.

harry - nonchalantly - quickens his pace slightly, stepping in front of louis to open the door for him. he feels sympathetic to the poor lad that he hasn't admitted a crush on yet. it's just... a platonic admiration. and slight possessiveness. and jealousy. that's all. so he leads louis back to the table with his hand on his back, he can feel the juts of his spinal cord.

calum sees then before they look up to see him, and he smiles. he figures he should start a blog about this, maybe a tumblr. the resident hipster eloping with the town recluse. he's quite the blogger, and with his knowledge on wanting two certain people to be together, he can safely say he ships them. the s.s.... larry. harris? no, that still sounds like harry. houis? calum shakes his head and smiles up at them as they sit down (harry pulling out the chair for louis), and he settles on larry. he'll have to tell niall later. "i got you a tea to drink, lou, and i ordered a medium sausage pizza to share," he smiles, and louis gives a small nod, harry looking down to check his phone.

"i love tea, but... i'm kinda a vegan," he says guiltily. he doesn't want to be a burden, but he just cant stand to touch anything that came from a sweet, innocent animal.

"can't you just pick off the meat?," calum asks, handing out the silverware, which are wrapped up in napkins. louis' lip involuntarily twitches and he swallows thickly, giving a hesitant shake if his head.

"i don't... i can't touch meat... i'm sorry...," he says quietly, embarrassed, and he almost jumps out of his skin as harry touches his shoulder, and he looks over at him.

he's smiling slightly, and calum and louis see the (un)deniable fond. "it's fine, lou, really. i'll pick the meats and cheeses off for you, and i'll put it in a napkin. out of sight, out of mind, right?," he smiles and louis almost woos. he nods instead, blinking several times.

he kind of kicks himself in the arse for being a total prick about harry, judging him before. in reality, he's such a sweetheart, and louis almost sighs. but he is undeniably a british hick. louis gathers this information just based off of his and calum's conversation in the car (about some type of farm party held in a barn?) and the type of music they listened to (harry said it was some 'luke bryan' chap's cd). "thank you," louis gives him a wayward smile. he does feel much more confident with his make-up on, he's just glad he didn't freak out at school. speaking of which; "when have you have to be back to uni?," he asks, looking between them.

harry looks at his phone again, and checks his screen, which has a large crack on it. calum doesn't bother, he doesn't have to be back until two o'clock, he has plenty of time. plus, he really enjoys watching them reacting to one another. "it's wednesday? okay, then at one fifteen. we've got another forty-five minutes," he says and louis' eyebrows shoot up.

"my next class is at one fifteen, too," he says and harry cracks a bigger smile, nodding his head.

"we have the class together, miss peters?," he smiles, and louis looks surprised. "yeah, i think you sit between that boy with the black hair and that girl with the really long, brown hair at the front, right? i sit about two rows back," he says, and louis nods.

"yeah," he laughs, and harry smiles wider, putting his chin on his hand, putting his elbow on the table. "that's kris and jesy, the ones on either side of me," he adds, which only confuses harry.

the mysterious jesy is in their next class? is jesy the boy or the girl? damn gender neutral names, harry thinks borderline bitterly, running a hand through his hair, then looking up as the pizza is suddenly placed in front of him, put on the table quickly. "sorry, oh oh, it's hot!," perrie says, shaking her hands to try and cool them down, the heat from the pan bled through the thin material of her glove mitt. "i'll be right back with your beverages," she smiles, leaving just as quickly as she came.

harry looks at the pizza, then up at calum. "why didn't you order drinks first?," he asks and calum scowls at his pickiness.

"just be glad i didn't order a supreme-grandé meat lovers pizza, eh? they're on the cheap wednesday through thursday, and i don't think you'd wanna see lo - "

"hey, lou, do you want a big or little slice?," harry cuts in, looking at louis, who is looking at him in confusion, obviously harry knew what calum was about to say, so why didn't he want louis to know?

___

a/n:

like i said, they'll be shortttt, but thanks a crap ton for 100+ reads already! xxxx